• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Even if we don't make it, it's been a much better season than I could have hoped for. Even if we did make it, we'd just get clapped by Washington in the first round so...

It's been a while since I wore the Price jersey anyways, my boss threatened to fire me last time I wore it :'(

MJ is just that cousin of Nonis that's on TSN. the truth is out!!!

Yawnier

Banned
@JeffVeillette 35 minutes ago

I see Sens Twitter is doing the "retweet the doubters" thing today

The Sens still aren't good
Don't be 2013 Leafs fans

Our bottom ten possession team got elite goaltending all year and made our bad defensive system look salvageable. Suck it haters! #TheSystem

Being happy is fine Harassing everyone who made an educated and reasonable guess because the team lucked out isn't

Jeffler trying to start a war with Snes twitter

qN7NZR3Q5R2mY.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Pirri-Beck
Glass-Lindberg-Puempel

Smith-Girardi
Skjei-Klein
Clendening-Kampfer

Lundqvist

Took until the second to last day of the season, but the KZB line has FINALLY been reunited. Taylor Beck makes his NYR debut because why not.

This is, by the way, Mika Zibanejad's first appearance in Ottawa as a New York Ranger.

Socreges

Banned
He looks the worst he ever has out there. Julien seems like he finally dealt the fatal blow to his confidence with this 3rd line LW demotion. He's been there like 7-10 games now and has been so bad.

Still think they need to put him back at center, even if it's on this same lone. Like flip him and Shaw.
What? But I thou-

post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif

I have him in both my hockey pools but he's been a massive fucking dud for weeks. He's lived on the bench for the last bit, at least

Montresor

the pens called up a C

crosby might be getting rested

also a goalie so we might be getting fleury or an AHL guy (who has pretty incredible numbers this year)

I hope Tampa Bay feels our pain then. Fuck them.

Watch as Leafs steamroll Pens in a game where they rest most of their stars and don't give a fuck.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So Nash, Zucc, Mac, and Fast have all been out for the last two games, and in that time the Rangers have thus far scored 0 goals.

Clearly we're just building meter for the playoffs.

Silexx

Stone-Pageau-Hoffman need to stay as a line for the playoffs. MacArthur back with Turris have also looked real good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see anything that suggests the puck went in there. Seems like an easy call unless there's an angle we don't have on TV.

Top Bottom