• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Same. I love Panarin but if he could go the next 4 games with no points that would be perfect. :lol

I know Q is a players coach so I can't see him sitting Panarin, especially with the bonus reachable; but their playoff spot secured at what point do you start playing the AHL guys to get the starters preped for next week

Marvie_3

Banned
I know Q is a players coach so I can't see him sitting Panarin, especially with the bonus reachable; but their playoff spot secured at what point do you start playing the AHL guys to get the starters preped for next week
Hopefully soon. Last thing we need right now is more injuries.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
C8X2HBoVYAEfBSq.jpg:large

QYT7Lxf.gif

Line_HTX

I forgot to mention fuck Don for supporting that cretin Tkachuk disguising as "toughness like his old man."

Fuck your dragon suit.

PillarEN

I forgot to mention fuck Don for supporting that cretin Tkachuk disguising as "toughness like his old man."

Fuck your dragon suit.

All of TSN seems to love it too. They demand there is a "villain" in the NHL. We neeeeeed a player who gives out concussions with properly placed elbows to the face. It's for the good of the game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Since Claude Julien was hired, only the Blackhawks and Flames have better records than Montreal. No one has a better HD SC differential.

Leafs will beat the Sens and we'll finally get our Leafs - Habs playoff matchup

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You had one fucking job Hawks

Tampa's remaining games are brutal. Habs, Leafs, Bruins. All 4-point games

Top Bottom