• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol Commentators on Winnipeg-Tampa:

"One thing is clear, the NHL should've never left this city, the best hockey city in the world, with its probably best fans in the league"

... YEAH RIGHT. Presumptuous much.

Cake Boss

Banned
YES YES YES CAPS.

GO FLORIDA GO

450708-lisa_florida_super.jpg

Of course, just the replay of that goal made it look like he was pretending to save it.

Pretty sure you could hear him give a large sarcastic gasp of effort when he tried to make that save.

It's a good thing Scrivens isn't *good* or anything. Wouldn't want Leaf fans going through another Reimer situation again. Too much heartbreak.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Kave- Seguin ends up with 29 goals. One short of what you needed to win your bet. Sorry man.

Maaan fuck Seguin that little bitch!

Actually naah, I lost but whatever. Not like the point wasn't made.

Not like my buddy can chirp me for him not scoring 30 when he said he'd never score 20 ever.

UberTag

Playoff beards start tonight everyone so unless you're a Leafs fan or something terrible like that it's "off with the facial hair" once your team wraps up their final game.
Clearly, the Rangers are scared of the Bruins given the shameful performance they're putting out tonight.

RC

Banned
Playoff beards start tonight everyone so unless you're a Leafs fan or something terrible like that it's "off with the facial hair" once your team wraps up their final game.
Clearly, the Rangers are scared of the Bruins given the shameful performance they're putting out tonight.

Playoff beards start on the first day of the playoffs.

UberTag

Playoff beards start on the first day of the playoffs.
I'm just going with the guidelines the folks at HFBoards set when discussing formal playoff beard rule etiquette last season.
Consensus opinion seemed to be last day of the regular season.

It's also consensus opinion that the Rangers and Senators are both ducking the defending champs.

Quick

Banned
I'm just going with the guidelines the folks at HFBoards set when discussing formal playoff beard rule etiquette last season.
Consensus opinion seemed to be last day of the regular season.

It's also consensus opinion that the Rangers and Senators are both ducking the defending champs.

I've always made a personal note to start growing at the day of the first game of the playoffs.

Then again, how the hell would I know? I can't grow a proper beard (it looks like shit), and I'm a Leafs fan. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom