• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that only one team is allowed to send Phoenix off in the first round. Phoenix is going to the finals.

I'm seriously hopping on the Yotes bandwaggon for the playoffs this year, in the crazy turn of events that we end playing them (yeah I know, there is no way we can make it that far this year) I'll cheer for us. But of course that most likely won't happen so Go Yotes!!! Win the Stanley Cup and move to become the ultimate trolls!!

SpacLock

I'm seriously hopping on the Yotes bandwaggon for the playoffs this year, in the crazy turn of events that we end playing them (yeah I know, there is no way we can make it that far this year) I'll cheer for us. But of course that most likely won't happen so Go Yotes!!! Win the Stanley Cup and move to become the ultimate trolls!!

I just ordered my Doan jersey with the SCF patch sewn on.

Man, you know you're a Detroit fan if you're watching the Pens/Flyers game and think they're just riled up kids. Damn youngins.

The only good thing about today is realizing this is Brad Boyes' last game with Buffalo.

With Boyes and Hecht gone that's almost $8 million to blow! A bit less after they re-sign Kaleta, Ennis, and maybe Sulzer, but still.

It's more like probably $4 million to work with once they're signed and you take Myers's new contract into account, I guess.

All of the Hawks fans are from Detroit.

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

Five minute major and a misconduct is bullshit. Only pittsburgh.

Well we can't get a replay so I can't say completely. It should have been a penalty from what I saw but they probably did a misconduct so no one started starting shit over the hit. I was also shocked when I looked up and it had 5:00 in the power play box. You can cry about whatever conspiracy you want though. This literally is a pointless game so...

Crosby!!!

Hopefully that's what he needed. He hadn't scored in 15 games or something...I am starting to wonder what Voracek would look like on the top line.

Ya, he seems to be pretty nonexistent lately. :/ He's always been money in the playoffs though so I'm interested in how he plays in that series, especially since he seems to play exceedingly better against the pens. Seems to score in every game we play against each other.

Fei

With Boyes and Hecht gone that's almost $8 million to blow! A bit less after they re-sign Kaleta, Ennis, and maybe Sulzer, but still.

It's more like probably $4 million to work with once they're signed and you take Myers's new contract into account, I guess.

Parise for 14 years/$56M. ;P

Boyes actually scored. New contract!

Why did MAF get pulled?

Ya, pulled when we had 2-1 lead, seemingly to not have to worry about anything and still giving him the opportunity to get the win. Sets a franchise record if he gets the win.

Malkin gets #50

better question is why he was playing in the first place

Seemingly just enough for the win record. Still stupid though, I wasn't very happy seeing him start instead of johnson for a game like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom