• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Mrazek's pads:

KgCnqI2.jpg

ShaneB

I can't post either of the January OT's I just had come to mind

edit: speaking of being inappropriate, I just setup an NHLGAF irc channel if there's any interest

irc.rizon.net #nhlgaf

Yay. MMA-gaf has fun time in chats during events, I tried to get some nhl-gaf chat going ages ago, but it's difficult when there's so many games going on all the time, I figure it would be fun on saturday nights from time to time.

Acid08

Banned
You're a disgrace.

First KingHenrik, then Crazed, now you. The other two at least had the decency not to change ship.
Well we need someone to fly the Sharks flag since I became a Desert Dogs Lifelong a month ago. AROOOOOOOOO!

Also I'm eating the best orange chicken I've ever had right now oh maaaaaaaaaaaaan. So fucking good.

Finally got around to watching Sherlock, been meaning to for at least a year. I watched all the episodes in 48 hours (there's only 6), thought it was awesome. Now I have to wait for season 3 like everyone else.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to watching Sherlock, been meaning to for at least a year. I watched all the episodes in 48 hours (there's only 6), thought it was awesome. Now I have to wait for season 3 like everyone else.

Nice, except you will be only waiting a few weeks as opposed to some of us who have been waiting almost 2 years.

Great show. The first and last episodes of season 2 are probably my faves.

Nice, except you will be only waiting a few weeks as opposed to some of us who have been waiting almost 2 years.

Great show. The first and last episodes of season 2 are probably my faves.

Yeah that is true, waiting two years would have sucked. 1st episode of season 2 is definitely my favorite. The last episode of season 2 I knew where it was going as all versions of Sherlock Holmes have a version of it (even House).

Var

I did the samething like six months back. Awesome show. I just finished Series 7 of Doctor Who as well.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We ready against the Penguis, Kavey?

img_6169.jpg

GODDAMN IT, KAVE_MAN! >: (

edit: just wanted to ask the folks here too. 250 for box seats for the Leafs/Wings game...worth it...?

The last game I went to was a shitty Oilers vs Jets game when I was a kid, so I don't really know if the price here is good as everyone just says Leafs tickets are expensive...

Samyy

We ready against the Penguis, Kavey?

img_6169.jpg

GODDAMN IT, KAVE_MAN! >: (

edit: just wanted to ask the folks here too. 250 for box seats for the Leafs/Wings game...worth it...?

The last game I went to was a shitty Oilers vs Jets game when I was a kid, so I don't really know if the price here is good as everyone just says Leafs tickets are expensive...

250 sounds like a lot :( but for box seats idk , personally it seems like your too high up yo really enjoy the game?

Man I can barely concentrate for my past exam :/ just wanna watch the game since :(

Silexx

I'm at least waiting till Chris Phillips re-signs to become an unrestricted free agent.

Until then, fuck the blues we got this.

So, if Phillips re-signs, then we lose both you and Cake Boss? In that case...

Bring back Big Rig!

I kid, I actually like you and our little underage alcoholic.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
250 sounds like a lot :( but for box seats idk , personally it seems like your too high up yo really enjoy the game?

Man I can barely concentrate for my past exam :/ just wanna watch the game since :(
It's almost over. Advice before you make the 'oh my god I'm done Uni, what happens next?' Thread, be sure you have an eye on what you're doing, where you're going, what companies you want to work for, look at trends in employment, and have a back up too

Fuck me and my blind ambition to become a teacher in Ontario...so much politics and red tape and favouritism and connections that I just said fuck it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Depends on the box! ohohoho

But to answer Kuro, no damn clue. Only time I've ever been in box seats it was off prizes my buddies have won. I can at least say with the free booze and food it was well worth it. The seats themselves aren't that far off (I sat in the box seats just above the platinums I believe).

Samyy

It's almost over. Advice before you make the 'oh my god I'm done Uni, what happens next?' Thread, be sure you have an eye on what you're doing, where you're going, what companies you want to work for, look at trends in employment, and have a back up too

Fuck me and my blind ambition to become a teacher in Ontario...so much politics and red tape and favouritism and connections that I just said fuck it.

Oh don't worry I have lots of time left for that thread, well a year and a half anyway :p

Top Bottom