• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Osorio

Clowe sighting at practice.

It's not that I'm excited for him to get back, but I just want to see some of that albatross of a contract put to use.

I was thinking about trying to pick up hockeystreams as a Christmas present to myself, and had a few questions for you guys that use it--

1) It says public registration is closed at the moment. Is there some kind of invite system while they're publicly closed, or is the only way in to hop on the wait list?

2) For anyone that streams it to their 360, do you use plex or serviio and how's it working for you?

Parch

Watching 24/7 now. Sorry but the Red Wings have nobody that stands out with character :/ the Leafs kind of do...... But we need more Kessel/Bozak for that to stand out.
It was alright. More of a documentary than Oil Change. They're answering questions right at the camera, while Oil Change is more "fly on the wall". Plus 2 teams, not 1.

These are kinda neat though. I imagine some teams/players don't like having cameras around all the time, so I wonder how much the PA supports these behind the scenes invasions.

I can't believe Darcy was able to get a #1 pick out of the Islanders. I wonder if we'll get it this year or next, who decides or is it automatic based on how well they do?

Didn't take long:

g5u7J2W.jpg

Razorskin

----- ------
I was thinking about trying to pick up hockeystreams as a Christmas present to myself, and had a few questions for you guys that use it--

1) It says public registration is closed at the moment. Is there some kind of invite system while they're publicly closed, or is the only way in to hop on the wait list?

2) For anyone that streams it to their 360, do you use plex or serviio and how's it working for you?

There's no invite system, just register and wait.

I get my Raptor Jesus jerseys tomorrow.

Can't wait for Dec 27th :D

pics

Quick

Banned
It was alright. More of a documentary than Oil Change. They're answering questions right at the camera, while Oil Change is more "fly on the wall". Plus 2 teams, not 1.

These are kinda neat though. I imagine some teams/players don't like having cameras around all the time, so I wonder how much the PA supports these behind the scenes invasions.

It's all part of that HBO contract they signed. I'm sure the four parties involved (HBO, NHL, Leafs, Wings) had their say on what they want.

Stet

Banned
Watching 24/7 now. Sorry but the Red Wings have nobody that stands out with character :/ the Leafs kind of do...... But we need more Kessel/Bozak for that to stand out.

NHL Revealed is gonna be great. I hope they got the bench-rant against Boston somehow on it. Torts itself is gonna make that series amazing... And I might be a homer here, but Luongo/Kesler/Bieksa have enough personality themselves to make the series hilarious too.

Who do the Sens have? Karlsson's hairdresser needs to be in it, otherwise I'm not sure who has personality that makes it worthwhile watching on that team.

Imagine 24/7 with Leafs/Canucks. That'd be fun.

It was a bit of a boring episode. I'm willing to chalk that up to it being the first and having to set the stage, so we'll see how next week ends up. I remember those games being pretty soul-destroying anyway for us, so it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't very exciting.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jesus fuck I'm starting to think you guys might have a point. My family's much more racist than I used to think. Just had to sit through a dinner conversation with dad&his gf that LITERALLY revolved around why foreigners smell bad. I wish I was joking.

Wsox there's a reason why so many here have 3dses. Vita is a great choice if you want some of the games that exist currently for it, 3ds is a better choice if you want some of the games currently released but also want games in the future. Surely the vita will have more down the line but as to what or how many is up in the air as that thing gets more futher with the ps4. Also, aside from remote play you can a already do all of the vita to ps4 interaction with your cell. Maybe look into that first and decide if that's stuff you'd want to do with a handheld.

Quick

Banned
Jesus fuck I'm starting to think you guys might have a point. My family's much more racist than I used to think. Just had to sit through a dinner conversation with dad&his gf that LITERALLY revolved around why foreigners smell bad. I wish I was joking.

Life imitates GAF.

So THATS what the mating dance of the rare albino bigot looks like.

First degree
verbal
assault.

ShaneB

Tsk tsk.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I can't post either of the January OT's I just had come to mind

edit: speaking of being inappropriate, I just setup an NHLGAF irc channel if there's any interest

irc.rizon.net #nhlgaf

Smiley90

I think it's time we officially end racism in the world, guys.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Racism is over

The GOP already ended racism though. I still like my Emery title better.... But if we wanna go away from the racism theme, it has to be about either/and: detroit's shootout woes, the leafs playoff chances, 24/7. I propose:

January |OT| Where Canada beats Detroit in shootouts

Smiley90

January OT Less Racism, more making fun of the Leafs

... It's too early to talk about this anyway. Many more chances for weird events that are title material.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Well...it's kinda true...
you racist! >:0

Top Bottom