• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

fZ7Sg5Z.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

CCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK OREIEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!1

calder

Problem solved for the Jets: play all games against Eastern Conference.

I accept your proposal. REWRITE THE REMAINING NHL SCHEDULE. As an apology for the Central conference, I request most remaining games be played against Florida/Buffalo/Columbus/NYI.

CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

CCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK OREIEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!1

Oh you were watching after all.

Waiting for the Hertl blow up to inflate?

Of course not

I actually not to sure about that, it sounds like Roy really likes him though. He hasn't been rumored to be traded. If he is willing to sign at 5 million I bet we keep him.

Hmm. Well I'll just say that there might be some interest from the Wild if he goes to free agency. Or at least I hope.

Isn't MacKinnon playing wing for you guys right now? Are there plans to move him to center at some point? Wouldn't that cause some issues with Stastny maybe?

We won't let him walk w/o an offer. I see him as trade bait.

How dare you quote me before I fix my typo. :p

If we are in playoff contention by the trade deadline I don't see us trading him and then it's just a matter of getting him down to a reasonable price tag.

fallout

I accept your proposal. REWRITE THE REMAINING NHL SCHEDULE. As an apology for the Central conference, I request most remaining games be played against Florida/Buffalo/Columbus/NYI.
Sir, you drive a hard bargain. That said, I cannot fathom a better arrangement. DEAL!

Hmm. Well I'll just say that there might be some interest from the Wild if he goes to free agency. Or at least I hope.

Isn't MacKinnon playing wing for you guys right now? Are there plans to move him to center at some point? Wouldn't that cause some issues with Stastny maybe?
Mac is and will play center. This is exactly why staz is trade bait, duchene Mac and radar are a fine 3 line center setup, staz could net us a good dman that we really need atm

Mac is and will play center. This is exactly why staz is trade bait, duchene Mac and radar are a fine 3 line center setup, staz could net us a good dman that we really need atm

I don't think he could land a good D-man though, We need a true #1, Stastny isn't getting that. Which is why we are going to poach Subban in a couple years.

Top Bottom