• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Erdrick

Got home from an agonizing few hours Xmas shopping just in time for the third period collapse.

Should have done more shopping. I made the mistake of watching it and I can't believe how this team continues to sabotage itself and gift games to other teams. Once again, we're going to tread the .500 line all season and be mediocre it seems. Something will have to be done soon to wake this team up... What that is, I have no clue, but to have them continue to do this over and over... It's shameful. For both the team and the fans.

At least Scheifele has been showing continued improvement.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
See Therrien you idiot, you undid that trio for a few games and it fucked everything up, that's ALL that happened.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
"Zdeno Chara" is the #1 trending topic in the US on Twitter. Slow night I guess.

Great game for the big dude, though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So....panic button yet?

As much as I like the optimism I find on Leaf sites, they gotta realize this isn't a team to compete for the Cup. CORSI or not, management needs to realize we just lost to two of the worst teams in the league in Florida and Buffalo. This team simply isn't working. How much more patience do we need to give before management realizes there's a problem? If they don't do something soon we WILL miss the playoffs and the only people to blame left is the management. I'm not saying make a trade after every loss, but if Nonis can't see something has to be done to shake this roster up, then he isn't fit to be GM.

Fuck this shit, KAVEY YOU HAD BETTER DRINK A GOOD FUCKING BEER ON FRIDAY!

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Cleary scores but ducks don't give a fuck this time

Ducks Win! Ducks win!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN

DIE IN A FIRE SMITH

wWZy09j.gif

That was a great 2 periods by the Habs, hopefully they use this game to start another streak. Blues are going to throttle us on Thursday though.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Nice third period, they even managed to outshoot the Yotes.

Bournival with 5 mins is shit though, wtf, I say this every game, what did he do to deserve this?

Top Bottom