• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Heretic

SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

SEASON SWEEP OF THE BLUES

th_anigif_enhanced-buzz-31886-1377545843-12_zpsd2e59627.gif

dat PK to end the game

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Curufinwe

I'll take it.

I was pretty happy when I got on the computer and saw the score.

0323_t4o78.gif

Even happier when I saw the Streit goal. About damn time he started scoring on shots like that. Sounds like BSchenn is OK as of now but we'll wait and see if there any symptoms. I think Wilson can probably expect a couple of games.

RC

Banned
I absolutely hate a game like this is decided in a shootout. Win or loose.

Agreed. And don't worry, you'll get the extra point. We only have two guys who can score sort of regularly on the shoot out. And one of them is injured.

0323_t4o78.gif

Even happier when I saw the Streit goal. About damn time he started scoring on shots like that. Sounds like BSchenn is OK as of now but we'll wait and see if there any symptoms. I think Wilson can probably expect a couple of games.

Oh god, is this meme ever gonna end...

Heretic

0323_t4o78.gif

Not this here too...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I see a huge difference between DD in his slump and Brière: DD was always wanted to come back, he was trying, and that's why I believed he could come back. Brière has looked to me, from day one, like a guy with low confidence, reserved, not trying to come back.

edit; They're saying Subban and Markov won't play together anymore, except maybe on the PP.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I see a huge difference between DD in his slump and Brière: DD was always wanted to come back, he was trying, and that's why I believed he could come back. Brière has looked to me, from day one, like a guy with low confidence, reserved, not trying to come back.

edit; They're saying Subban and Markov won't play together anymore, except maybe on the PP.
It's true, Briere has been coasting the entire time. It's a shame too because he looked decent in preaseason, but so does everyone. They need to split up Markov / Subban, the other pairings need some help.

Samyy

Holland and Raymond have been pretty good. I think re-signing Dijon would be a huge mistake at this point and Clarkson's been a complete bust.

Im reserving judgement on Holland, need to see him play more.

Man the leafs have no center depth, the fact that Kadri is the best center is kind of depressing considering hes playing like a poor 2C right now.

Yeah after all those bullshit calls. How long were you guys on PP? 16 minutes? Holy fuck refs were on your side.

Lol. Yep, refs were on our side for sure. They missed about 4 calls against you guys but hey, if you want to defend that undisciplined garbage be my guest. Soon you'll find all of the refs in the entire league are conspiring against the stars.

Lol. Yep, refs were on our side for sure. They missed about 4 calls against you guys but hey, if you want to defend that undisciplined garbage be my guest. Soon you'll find all of the refs in the entire league are conspiring against the stars.

Not to mention they only had 2 penalty minutes more than us and that was Roussell being a cunt per usual.

Top Bottom