• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't sell the Blues short, they're tremendous slouches.
Before this game the Habs have had 3 goals in 4 games, they're playing some of their worst hockey since Jacques Martin was the coach. They turned it up this game, but I'm not expecting a win.

Nice third period, they even managed to outshoot the Yotes.

Bournival with 5 mins is shit though, wtf, I say this every game, what did he do to deserve this?
I think they're just having a hard time finding a spot for him, especially since all the lines keep getting switched up every game. He's regressed a bit too since his hot start, 0 points in his last 10 games. He's still a rookie.

Heretic

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Cleary scores but ducks don't give a fuck this time

Ducks Win! Ducks win!
Wooooooooooooo!

Ooh Aah Silfverberg! Say ooh aah Silfverberg!

Red_Man

Ribeiro bitching about Patches continued sword sheathing celebration, eat it Ribeiro, I love it.

So the Wild's 10 millionth fan is going to walk through the doors of the Xcel Energy Center against the Islanders on the 29th.

The lucky 10 millionth fan on Dec. 29 will receive a prize package including a custom Wild 10 Millionth Fan jersey, a team-signed hockey stick, four tickets to the Minnesota Wild game against the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday, March 22 at 1 p.m. at Xcel Energy Center and four tickets to the Big Ten Championship Game on March 22 at 7 p.m. at Xcel Energy Center.

My mom said she might be able to snag me some tickets for that game through her job. Fingers crossed.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They can't win against the Blues, it will be like the Kings game, unless the Blues are sleeping.

Razorskin

----- ------
So the Wild's 10 millionth fan is going to walk through the doors of the Xcel Energy Center against the Islanders on the 29th.

The lucky 10 millionth fan on Dec. 29 will receive a prize package including a custom Wild 10 Millionth Fan jersey, a team-signed hockey stick, four tickets to the Minnesota Wild game against the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday, March 22 at 1 p.m. at Xcel Energy Center and four tickets to the Big Ten Championship Game on March 22 at 7 p.m. at Xcel Energy Center.

My mom said she might be able to snag me some tickets for that game through her job. Fingers crossed.
I hope you win that jersey brah

ls4NKox.jpg

Red_Man

Briere with only 4:27 of ice time tonight, there's been rumours he's asked for a trade and at this point it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

To be honest hes been on par with Brodin this year in parts. Or slightly bellow.

But that's because Brodin got hurt and took a lot longer than one would expect to get back to his stellar play of last season.

Add in a sophomore slump and it's almost expected. I still expect Brodin to be a far better player and have a better career though.

Vman

But that's because Brodin got hurt and took a lot longer than one would expect to get back to his stellar play of last season.

Add in a sophomore slump and it's almost expected. I still expect Brodin to be a far better player and have a better career though.

Oh for sure

LevelNth

Banned
Keep: JVR, Kessel, Rielly, Gardiner, Bernier, Reimer
Maybe: Lupul

Can dump the rest.
Yuck, no thanks. Useless to keep him.

Add Franson, Kadri and Holland to your keep list too unless we all just want to go crazy.

First things first is Carlyle has to go. His scheme isn't working.

Top Bottom