• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Sanjuro

Not sure how many of Bruins-GAF are from the Rhode Island or southern Mass area, but just found this out. Looks like I'll be searching for this all weekend!

zDVxAma.jpg

Amazing.

Sanjuro

What's your FC?

I haven't opened it yet! I had a 3DS for a week earlier this year before bringing it back to the store...not sure if I'll even be keeping this or if that friend code carries over. Really don't like the 3DS a great deal to be honest, but the Zelda raving kind of convinced me to give it a shot.

I'll let you know when I set it up.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't opened it yet! I had a 3DS for a week earlier this year before bringing it back to the store...not sure if I'll even be keeping this or if that friend code carries over. Really don't like the 3DS a great deal to be honest, but the Zelda raving kind of convinced me to give it a shot.

I'll let you know when I set it up.

Most definitely worth it.

Sanjuro

Most definitely worth it.

I'm just not a big Nintendo person any more, even further not a handheld fan anymore. If there was a Wii-U add-on of some sort, this wouldn't even be a question for that price.

The 3DS just gives me a headache and it's one of Nintendo's worst devices in terms of pure construction. That d-pad. Still, I'm kind of excited. If I keep it, certainly will be bringing it to PAX this year.

...aaaaand fuck da Sabrez.

Damn fuckin' straight. Cali too good.

2pac - California Love.mp3

And my favourite UFC fighter, Urijah Faber, is from Sacramento.

If I was to move anywhere in the US, it would be Cali.

God damn at those stats, Kings/Sharks/Ducks are just so good. Rob Ford would give up his balls to have these teams in Ontario.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beaulieu, Tinordi, or Pateryn need to be called up, they're all better then Diaz at this point. Call up Leblanc or Andrighetto while you're at it to light some fire under the forwards asses.

Top Bottom