• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Blues are just the worst team for the Habs to match up against. They're huge, fast and great at preventing breakouts. Habs kryptonite.

Oilers trade Linus Omark to Sabres for conditional 6th round pick.
Yeesh, not much at all. Friedman said he thought that might happen.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
lol, here we go again, we are entering the same phase as late last year. 3 goals on 8 shots.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
All these West teams just don't allow the Habs to transition, which means they should be forechecking like mad, but Therrien has them waiting for mistakes instead.

Sanjuro

No way I'm blaming Price for this.

J1H7sN8.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why the fuck is Price still in net? Therrien is an idiot Emelin is already -3. The games gone, give him a break. Dunno what the fuck is happening with this team these past two weeks, but Therrien better figure it out sooner then later.

Socreges

Banned
I haven't been back in there since the first page after someone got all pissy at me because I said I wasn't surprised that guy from a show based on duck hunting was an ignorant bigot.
I saw that. He didn't get pissy. And he was right. *shrug*

That thread is otherwise full of 'closet racists and homophobes', though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm seeing that stupid Duck Dynasty guy popping up on facebook now.

"Miley Cyrus can act stupid on TV but Phil can't share his opinions in a magazine" or some stupid shit like that.

Top Bottom