• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck Mike Smith, we're all Leafs tonight.

NwFYgvs.gif

Thank you Smelly.
Back off the newest member of Habs-Age cat.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Would you look at that Carlyle?

Bodie and D'Amigo both on the fourth line and they've managed to produce more points then his normal fourth line full of knuckle draggers.

And hell Bodie had just as many fights a few games ago then McLaren and Orr have had in two weeks it feels like.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Nice job, Bruins, giving the Sabres their eighth 1st period goal of the season. Shorthanded. Sweet.

Fei

Somehow Buffalo is winless when scoring first. Did I mention we're close to halfway through the season? :lol

Fei

Have the television ratings dipped yet?

At least they have beautiful sweaters to stare at for a couple hours.

Yeah, they're down about 25%, but they should still be in the top 5 US markets. Pretty remarkable considering what we have to watch night after night..

I have yet to see anyone walking the streets in those new third jerseys, haha.

Sanjuro

Yeah, they're down about 25%, but they should still be in the top 5 US markets. Pretty remarkable considering what we have to watch night after night..

I have yet to see anyone walking the streets in those new third jerseys, haha.

They are pretty awful.

I hate our third sweaters. They look absolutely stupid. Still, I'm a remaining "Pooh Bear" lover, so who am I to judge?

Cake Boss

Banned
Apprently people are asked to move from the 300 level seats to the 100s to fill the seats.......this season man.

Hello darkness my old friend.

Fei

I hate our third sweaters. They look absolutely stupid. Still, I'm a remaining "Pooh Bear" lover, so who am I to judge?

Haha I remember those vividly. The bear just looked so disinterested in hockey.

Marchand has killed us recently. Ugh.

Fei

Sabres have traded for Linus Omark? I remember him years ago having a sick shootout goal, but haven't seen him since.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Funny Therrien, splitting the Markov/PK duo after a losing streak caused by splitting the Pac/DD/BG trio.

Top Bottom