• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Heretic

Bb5qU22IUAAMxhb.png

Fucking cunt Brown.

Hertl :(
Ugh...

Schwartz narrowly dodged a nasty elbow from Brown in the first round last year. He seems to have a thing for rookies.

We have to leave something for Frey.

I can't wait for Rylan to make the Shorks so I can start saying things like "your Schwartz is as big as mine".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU3MyrmLbw4
Leafs shootout/Mike Smith acting like a fucking chump. If it didn't go in, then get off the puck without sweeping it out from under you, you dick

Man that is fucking embarrassing. This dude seems to raise the bar every fucking week. Or game, since wasn't it last game where he embellished the shit out of the trip?

Montresor

Leafs shootout/Mike Smith acting like a fucking chump. If it didn't go in, then get off the puck without sweeping it out from under you, you dick

Man that is fucking embarrassing. This dude seems to raise the bar every fucking week. Or game, since wasn't it last game where he embellished the shit out of the trip?

Looks like I missed some good action in the Leafs game. I'm on vacation from work, spending time at my folks' place, and they don't have cable TV. Thankfully they have an antenna, so I can watch
the Leafs destroy Detroit
this Saturday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Yea it was Tuesday. His antics are so embarrassing, I wonder what his teammates feel about it.

I can't not laugh at that. It's too hilarious that he thought he'd get away with it to begin with. My entire pad is in the goal but NOPE IT'S NOT IN I SWEARS IT

Quick

Banned
I can't not laugh at that. It's too hilarious that he thought he'd get away with it to begin with. My entire pad is in the goal but NOPE IT'S NOT IN I SWEARS IT

Not only that, he actually had the nerve to argue it further.

And you can see it between his pads past the goal line (I think) in one of the camera angles as he closes up his legs. It's a split-second look, but you see it.

The only person who knew that puck was in was Mike Smith. Even moreso than JVR.

Heretic

That was one of those you know is a goal but they shouldn't have called it cause you couldn't see the puck. Same with those crazy glove saves where you know the puck crosses the crease but since you can't actually see the puck it's a no goal.

But it's against Mike Smith so who cares!

Bordie's time has to be wearing thin especially after tonight. I'd much rather have someone who busts his ass every shift like Olver than "Puck not meant go that way" Bordeleau.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The Leafs broadcast showed an angle that showed the puck between his legs almost near his feet, and 90% of his pads were in the net, there's no way it wasn't in.

Montresor

That was one of those you know is a goal but they shouldn't have called it cause you couldn't see the puck. Same with those crazy glove saves where you know the puck crosses the crease but since you can't actually see the puck it's a no goal.

But it's against Mike Smith so who cares!

But when the guys upstairs determine that video review is inconclusive, they defer to the call on the ice. And the call on the ice was "good goal".

Acid08

Banned
All my previous has just been replaced by sadness.

Watching the video of the hit, Brown made zero effort to avoid that knee on knee. He's going in for the hit knee first. Fuck him.

Anyway I'm just sad now because the most exciting new addition to our team, and our leading goal scorer, is gone. Fucking rookie being taken out by cheap shit. It's a fucking bummer. Doesn't help that they apparently got outplayed the entire time too.

Top Bottom