• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Acid08

Banned
Early reports say Hertl is out for a month+. This is coming from his father who was in contact with Hertl and the doctors.

Brown made a horrible decision by going for that hit and he should know better at this point. He's a stupid fuck and he isn't any stranger to dumb hits. Him trying to "avoid" it just made it that much worse.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
6oHEbHL.png

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh gross, the letters on the front are "chrome."

Otherwise the jersey looks a LOT like the Hartford Wolf Pack's jerseys.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The irony of Gagner cross-checking someone into the jaw... Seems like he got upset about Stastny raising his stick into his face after the faceoff and decided to retaliate. Given that he was sorry right afterwards, definitely more of an impulse, less of a bad intent though. Still... the irony.

11465817884_0e19f51448_o.gif

Stet

Banned
The irony of Gagner cross-checking someone into the jaw... Seems like he got upset about Stastny raising his stick into his face after the faceoff and decided to retaliate. Given that he was sorry right afterwards, definitely more of an impulse, less of a bad intent though. Still... the irony.

11465817884_0e19f51448_o.gif

Honestly that doesn't look intentional, they were both battling with their sticks and it seems as though his slipped off Stasny's and into his jaw.

Smiley90

The fuck. I just found an old GameStop gift card at home in a couch.

Is A Link Between Worlds any good?

It's GameSpot's game of the year, which seems to greatly upset people on GAF. It's also on a lot of top10 lists in general, so..... I'm guessing it's good. Haven't gotten around to playing it myself...

cube444

The team can't score, he's still got the second most points for centres on Montreal, and he's been playing with shit linemates on the third line for a little now.

Fatendresse was getting the Desharnais treatment when he was here, great linemates and power play time.

Louis looks terrible everytime he's in the NHL, and the only time he was hyped up was the draft, where every prospect is. It's not like he was a bad choice at the time.

He is what he is. A 3rd line player getting 2nd line minutes.

He's getting the same ice time as Ric Nash and Bobby Ryan.

Honestly that doesn't look intentional, they were both battling with their sticks and it seems as though his slipped off Stasny's and into his jaw.

Yeah to me it seemed they crossed sticks and as he was pulling away he got Stastny in the head. Got thrown out for the game, that was more than enough in my opinion.

Edit: Case dismissed on Varlamov!!!

Smiley90

I reformatted my computer and lost my Varly av otherwise I'd be rocking the SHIT OUT OF IT right now.

YAY FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE

ALL HAIL

WHERE'S HIS MEDAL

Golden "Did maybe beat the shit out of his gf but it can't be proven" medal

Smiley90

You people are hilarious. Not one shred of evidence came out of this thing showing he did anything but you're still ready and willing to believe he's a terrible person.

There's no charges being filed against the gf for filing a faulty police report/"faking injuries", so there's that. Seems to me like there's SOMETHING that happened, but cops just couldn't prove it was Varlamov. We'll see. Everyone's fine for now, so we can all move on and hope everyone learns from it.

Top Bottom