• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

zedge

Damn injuries... Glencross again, Russell too, and he was looking really good lately. Jones out indefinitely also. Thanks pens for the first two.

Same leg for Glenny too..

glencrosshurt.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That dynamic duo of Quincey and Smith.
It was hilarious to see Quincey skate backwards on that 1st goal from where I was and immediately yell out to take the pass away and he does the opposite and that guy scored. I could just shake my head. We're row 4 lower left corner.

Osorio

Can't see us doing much of anything this game. It's not often I see a team with such solid forechecking. They close the gaps in our zone well so as to make our zone exits difficult as fuck. If the Hawks don't score now they will in the second with our line changes definitely fucking us over.

Jesus christ. Stafford takes a 5 minute elbowing + game misconduct penalty on a game where the Sabres have 9 forwards (and a John Scott).

Sanjuro

Son of Popeye Jones?! How does that happen?

Don't think I've ever seen that happen. Son of a NBA/MLB/NFL player end up in the NHL.

Wikipedia said:
During Popeye's tenure with Denver, he approached Joe Sakic of the Colorado Avalanche about his son playing ice hockey. In 2013, Seth Jones played for the United States under-20 ice hockey team which won gold at the world junior tournament.

Take my son, please!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Flyers actually scoring goals against the Wild.

And here I thought this game was going to be another snoozefest.

Top Bottom