• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Of course I was able to see the first two periods at the restaurant I was at but now I'm out of the loop. Hearing Kadri scored some contested goal. What's the issue there?

Also, I think Pouliot is now on something like a 5 game points streak.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
7 minutes to go. Nows the time when the Isles normally give up 4 unanswered goals.

Cant wait for 24/7 to completely ignore us next week. Just like when it was Caps/Pens and we beat the Crosburgh Crosguins and HBO acted like the Pens just went to practice and no final score happened.

Stasis

Wasn't a goal. Missed whistle. Silly NHL regulations of not being able to reverse dumb on ice calls.

Hard enough to watch this team lately as is, even worse if we lose to that shit.

Oh well, I'm fairly confident any actual hockey fan of either team realizes that was a gift that shouldn't have occurred. Happens to all teams at some point. Shit reffing is something we all have to suffer.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

tumblr_msza3p7PVd1spyq8zo9_250.gif

Merry Christmas Ducks fans! 9 in a row!!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That play McD made on Kessel's breakaway was the EXACT same play that he was called for a penalty shot on in the Islanders game.

Top Bottom