• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Some points from Friedman's 30 thoughts today :

6. Murray told me a great story about the team's captaincy selection. The players voted and Getzlaf and Saku Koivu got the same number of first-place ballots. So they went to second-place selections and they tied again. Murray went to Koivu, who told him the team had to choose Getzlaf and promised to help. The new captain rose to the role.

8. Two scouts and one coach, independent of each other, said they would try Jake Gardiner at forward. Interesting. They all think he could do it. This is, of course, Brent Burns' fault.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, not looking forward to the Rangers' jersey here.

I'll still buy it
I'm assuming that this shirt is more or less based on the Rangers' jersey.

3yhX9l7.jpg

And I am really bummed about it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I can't remember when I last saw a Red Wings game with neither Pav or Hank playing.
We're gonna be without them both for a week minimum and much longer in the worst case, they both have injuries that can really drag out.
Z better be back by the 23rd. I'm going to that game when I go home for Xmas and I needs to see my Captain!

Acid08

Banned
Born August 8th, 23 now. Towel you little baby, what the fuck....

Anyway, yyzjohn is in full reverse jinx mode right now. Teams have been playing up to our level all year, I'm expecting a good game from the Leafs.

Since Kave hasn't posted yet I'm going to guess that Bernier is starting because he has experience against us.

The shine of the logos for all of the Stadium series designs looks awful. Then there's the Ducks jersey which is just hideous.

Heretic

There's an OC patch on it too...

the_oc_pc.jpg

I WILL DEFEND THIS NO MATTER WHAT

It ain't Halloween hrtc....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The shine of the logos for all of the Stadium series designs looks awful. Then there's the Ducks jersey which is just hideous.

I just threw up all over the place. Should be marked NSFW.

Heretic you're like a new mother trying to convince everyone that the cone headed baby is normal

I wish I were blind.

NHL-Gaf = Best Gaf

I need the captain! I can't do this alone!!!

ShaneB

Be 30 in May here. Early 80's NHL-Gaf is clearly best NHL-Gaf

Hell yeah.

I certainly feel physically better than I did when I was 20 since I've changed a lot and eat much better and work out, mentally I'm still a mess though I guess. edit: with plenty of grey hairs.

Top Bottom