• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Erdrick

I received Zelda for the 3DS yesterday for Christmas. It's so strange to revisit a Zelda game some near 22 years later. I liked ALTTP so this is very much appealing to me, even if I think Nintendo took an easy way out but just using the old maps from their previous game on the SNES. I also would prefer sprites, but hell, the game is nice enough on the eyes and compared to what I have been playing on the PS3 (Deadly Premonition) it's a massive difference in style and tone. As always, nice dungeon design and very good music. Great twists on the item usage as well. The game was good enough to get me to turn on my 3DS for the first time since July, so that's saying something at least.

I fully expect the Wild to maul us at home tonight... Given the absolute trash performance that the Jets belted out against the Oilers, I'd hope for anything other than what they did that night. Ugh... So terrible. And I can't even blame Pavelec for those 6 goals last game. The whole rest of the team left him out to dry.

TODAY IS THE DAY

If you have Gamecenter or Hockeystreams - Watch for me and my friend on the Dallas Stars or Nashville feed! We will be directly behind the players bench with our Rich "Raptor Jersey" Peverley Jerseys on, our signs and our masks on!

BbvNbyQIgAAytnQ.jpg

BcewohtCcAA-JKI.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Mental issues

Love that the refs are wearing fucking dairy cow uniforms. Not even joking. They're supposed to look like dairy cows. lol Spengler

MILK POWER

Also Rochester might've sucked yesterday, but they're definitely scoring off the ice. Their wives/gf's are mighty fine.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Spengler Cup today:

Rochester Americans - CSKA Moscow

Rochester's gonna get beat down even harder than against Geneve-Servette if they don't drastically improve, because.... Moscow is good. (No tickets for this game)

HC Davos - Vitkovice

Must-win for Vitkovice & first game for the home-team who's always motivated should mean great game & great atmosphere. Can't wait! My last game though, sadly.

OK I'm slow on the uptake and I've been drinking for 4 days straight...

But is RC actually Desi and not Fake Desi like I thought?

Is everybody here actually been a figment of my imagination the whole time?

Honestly man, what's it gotta take to get us some Alan Wakeses? Remedy gotta learn the Xbone/PS4 environments like the back of their hands because they deliver an immense title or what? Storywriting is what it's all about, Holmes!

Travel to Remedy and release deadly Australian animals within their building until they give into our demands to make AW2.

Jesus fuckskull, I'm taking this to my own personal shame circle.

No better GIF to summarise such a post. Well done...

or "Congratulations!"

Sooo...

Just watched Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox.

In an alternate timeline, Bruce Waynes Dad is Batman and he kills people and Superman is a shrivelled husk of his former self and Aquaman and Wonder Woman are battling for Supreme Galactic Ruler of the... Oh my head hurts.

Why do DC kick ass at animated movies so much while Marvels animated movies suck buttginger?

Travel to Remedy and release deadly Australian animals within their building until they give into our demands to make AW2.

Australian Summer in Victoria; all we have is flies. A lot of annoying flies. Maybe I can, like, harass them to death or something?

Parch

Please tell me SOMEONE watched that Canada-Vitkovice game, because it was actually pretty goddamn entertaining.
Nice comeback in that game. Holiday hockey always on, but not always full attention given.
The Spengler games are usually pretty good. Teams are more closely matched so they're entertaining. Better than most of these early round World Junior games. Televising Finland vs Norway is probably unnecessary.

I can agree with that rather easily.

I'm almost willing to say that Folignos goal was better than Hertls simply because one was against BAWBRAWVSKEE and the other was against Biron.

Where's ye depth, Sonny Jim?

Non-existent :(

Maybe if we could call up Zucker and/or Haula, who are actual scoring players but instead Yeo calls up even more grinders.

BECAUSE WE ALREADY SCORE SO MUCH WE NEED TO GRIND MORE TO SCORE EVEN LESS!

#yeolo

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sabres have got the Leafs number so far this season.

Actually a lot of teams have got the Leafs number this season...

Lowering ticket prices for the LA Stadium Series that were in the 249 dollar range to 189, and they were coming with 50 dollar gift cards. Wonder if they are going to be able to fill Dodger Stadium.

Heretic

Lowering ticket prices for the LA Stadium Series that were in the 249 dollar range to 189, and they were coming with 50 dollar gift cards. Wonder if they are going to be able to fill Dodger Stadium.

The prices are ridiculous. It's supposedly 80% full right now and they're expecting a sell out. If it was at the Angels Stadium I would have gone.

Let's grow the sport in SoCal by having a "Winter Classic" like event but let's price the tickets so high that no one will want to buy them!

Curufinwe

Should be Flyers vs. Bryzgalov on Saturday night.

Bryz is being paid more money by the Flyers this year than about 10 players actually on the team.

Giggzy

The prices are ridiculous. It's supposedly 80% full right now and they're expecting a sell out. If it was at the Angels Stadium I would have gone.

Let's grow the sport in SoCal by having a "Winter Classic" like event but let's price the tickets so high that no one will want to buy them!

Winter classic in 85 degree weather!!!

Top Bottom