• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Please tell me SOMEONE watched that Canada-Vitkovice game, because it was actually pretty goddamn entertaining.

If Nathan Walker was still playing for Vitkovice then I would've, so I settled for watching Germany get spanked before I went to bed instead.

Acid banned outside of the bubble. Man down. I repeat, MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!

This is hogwash. Pure Iowa Hogwash.

COME BACK SAFE AND SOUND, ACID.

None of Acid's recent posts are banworthy IMO

No they aren't.

Just scoured through multiple pages of acids posts

I really don't know why he was banned, but my money is on the FF6 thread, I think. And then a mod probably saw his NHL GAF or Persona post history then sniped him. None of it is really ban worthy IMO

but what the hell do I know

Yep. Frustrating how that works.

Speaking of frustrating, why can NONE of these fucking companies not anticipate that people are going to try to log into their services around Christmas?

Parts of PSN are down on the PS4. Try to redeem an eShop card I got as a gift, but LOL. eShop is even worse than PSN. Try to go on the 360 and XBL is slow as hell too.

At least PSN on the Vita is working.

Off to PSO2 I go, I guess.

Quick

Banned
Anaheim, Chicago and Pittsburgh are the worst teams in the NHL.

Xbone sucks.

Canucks suck, too.

PS4 is the greatest system.

Atheism this, atheism that.

COME ON, THEN.

BAN IT.

BAN IT ALL.

roa.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anaheim, Chicago and Pittsburgh are the worst teams in the NHL.

Xbone sucks.

Canucks suck, too.

PS4 is the greatest system.

Atheism this, atheism that.

COME ON, THEN.

BAN IT.

BAN IT ALL.

roa.gif

There was a guy with a Leafs toque at the intermission target shoot game. He got 0/4. I laughed.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I played FTL for the first time yesterday and now I'm at work and all I want to do is keep playing it.

Addictive as heck.

Until you discover the engi ship "the torus"

Hahaha you sad fucks, you can't run because I'm EMPing and droning you to death hahahahahaha

*mantis boards ship*

Everyone run to the med bayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So Bettman is god now? Kuro is Bettman confirmed.

Proves a devil exists and by extension a god

I don't think I've ever seen a team with 3 friggin 1st overall picks play so bloody poorly

I also didn't think I'd ever see the day a town would choose a terrible hockey team that it doesn't even support over...I dunno...firemen?

Stasis

I'm a total PC gamer die hard, but I own a PS3 for basically NHL and a few JRPGs.

I just ordered Uncharted 2 & 3 (fuck 1, it looks old) and The Last of Us. It's time I see what all this Naughty Dog hype is about.

I'm a total PC gamer die hard, but I own a PS3 for basically NHL and a few JRPGs.

I just ordered Uncharted 2 & 3 (fuck 1, it looks old) and The Last of Us. It's time I see what all this Naughty Dog hype is about.

Uncharted 1 is fucking awesome and you're doing yourself a disservice by not playing it. 2>1>3

Stasis

just dont even play 3

I got it for like $10 as part of another order. If I really like 1 & 2 I'll give it a run for the fuck of it, but I don't really care. If a game doesn't do it for me relatively early on I'll abandon it and never look back.

Silexx

Got a Steam sale question: I see regular Skyrim on sale at 75% off, can the legendary edition come on sale separately or is its 66% off sale in conjunction with the regular edition?

TUSR

Banned
I got it for like $10 as part of another order. If I really like 1 & 2 I'll give it a run for the fuck of it, but I don't really care. If a game doesn't do it for me relatively early on I'll abandon it and never look back.

3 is still a great game, was being hyperbolic

Quick

Banned
Got a Steam sale question: I see regular Skyrim on sale at 75% off, can the legendary edition come on sale separately or is its 66% off sale in conjunction with the regular edition?

The 66% is a daily deal too.

I don't think it'll go down any further than that, but I would ask the Steam Holiday Sale thread for another opinion.

:lol

Fuck yeah Goosebumps.

Would you guys agree that these are the Top 10 goals that happened in 2013? more of them seem more like best assists more than anything.

Has the usual names (why do Crosbys highlight goals always come against NYI?) but Hertl and Foligno make an appearance.

All in due time my friend, all in due time. Where is our Heretic bro to back us up on this?

Honestly man, what's it gotta take to get us some Alan Wakeses? Remedy gotta learn the Xbone/PS4 environments like the back of their hands because they deliver an immense title or what? Storywriting is what it's all about, Holmes!

RC

Banned
Good Boxing Day haul this year. Got a great deal on a leather jacket. It was regularly priced for $350, put on clearance for $199 with an additional 40% off. And with my Sears points I only ended up paying $54, taxes in.
Plus there was a comic book store giving away free Spider-man comics from the early 90's, still in thier original packaging. I'm going to up all night reliving my childhood.

Top Bottom