• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
That was tense...

Anderson saved our asses during that last PK. It's scary how good Bergeron is at faceoffs :O

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Considering we didn't have Chara or Seidenberg... could've been worse. Krug looked rough, though.

Losing Seids for the season, man — ugh.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I got some pretty sweet deals at Old Navy today. A sweater, a long sleeved shirt and a hoodie all for $20. Gonna to be styling and profiling for the new year.
I got a couple of sweaters for $8 apiece. Post-Christmas sales are the best.

Marvie_3

Banned
ipoX2v4vp0O0f.gif

ELOLliot!!

Quick

Banned
I got some pretty sweet deals at Old Navy today. A sweater, a long sleeved shirt and a hoodie all for $20. Gonna to be styling and profiling for the new year.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Stylin' and Racial Profilin'

Sorry.

I need to hit up Old Navy again for a hoodie or two.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hawks PK is back. Would have been cool to see their power play a few times but the refs decided to let the Blues get away with all the interference they wanted to tonight.

Top Bottom