• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is this some sort of reference to something that he's mocking, or are you just commenting on him in general?

And I think I said this last year, but I really don't give a shit about the World Juniors. The Spengler Cup is actually more exciting to me than the Juniors. /totally cool guy

MY MAAAAAAAAAAN. I was just commenting to mock the "any kind of goal celebration is disgraceful" crowd. Which thankfully doesn't really exist on gaf.

I've also not done that before.

:lol

Cake Boss

Banned
"@SunGarrioch: No Jason Spezza and no Chris Phillips this morning. #Sens"

AWWWWWWWWW YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

WERE GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!

I thought the Sens would win the cup this year. Anderson was playing great, karlsson was back from injury, they sign king MacArthur and trade for Ryan. What happened? They made the playoffs with no name scrubs last year.

I thought the Sens would win the cup this year. Anderson was playing great, karlsson was back from injury, they sign king MacArthur and trade for Ryan. What happened? They made the playoffs with no name scrubs last year.

No name scrubs tend to play for their jobs.

Spezza just giggles all the time thinking about how much the Sens are paying him.

ATF487

Not quite. Should be:

10 mins - 4 on 4
10 mins - 3 on 3

If nobody scores in that time, they have 2-man sack races down the ice to decide the winner.

Why can't we just have ties...

The whole point system is weird post lockout too, 3 points overall given to OT games, 2 to regular season ones. I understand the loser point since shootouts are mostly arbitrary but then why use them to decide the winner?

3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss, and no overtime in the regular season.

Clarkson was the biggest waste of money. Ideally we have Bolland centering Lupul and Kadri on the 2nd line but then Clarkson is the most overpaid 3rd line player ever so that won't happen.

I guess Roy and Duchene are saying the scheduling played a big role in being completely unprepared for Chicago. I get what they're saying, but it was not impossible to get to Chicago in time for a pre-game skate. They'd have had to lose an hour or two of sleep to do it, but after that xmas break skating should've been a bigger priority than sleep. Not a fan of Roy's preference on this stuff, this team has a history of being lazy shits and when you give them the option to be lazy shits only bad things will come of it.

BryzStickTossFlyers.gif

This is my favorite hockey gif ever.

Smiley90

What the fuck. Aren't you on a plane smelly?

90min layover in Frankfurt.

I'M BACK YOU CUNTS

TIME FOR COWTOWN BOXSTRETCHING

EDIT: also, some planes (mainly long-distance) now have onboard-wifi, so I COULD have posted from the plane if I wanted to pay for it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
http://nypost.com/2013/12/28/crunch-time-to-make-usa-roster/

Larry Brooks:

PLEASE GOD PLEASE

Johansson for Kadri.
Del Zotto for Kadri!

Rumors of people interested in Girardi now. I think that might actually happen, but not right now with all the injuries on the blue line. Maybe by the trade deadline. Girardi has looked somewhat exposed in AV's system as he's not as offensively dangerous as McDonagh, Del Zotto, Staal, Moore, or even Stralman.

Speaking of, Stralman is out tonight. Conor Allen will make his NHL debut in his stead. Marc Staal is out tonight but is not ruled out for a return on Tuesday in Florida. Henrik Lundqvist is in net.

With Del Zotto sure to have a shit ton of playing time tonight and Hank in goal, look for the Bolts to put up 5+ tonight.

calder

At the Spengler Spylo whiffs on an empty netter in near hilarious fashion. Lucky for him Alex Giroux was behind him to pick up the puck lol.

Smiley90

At the Spengler Spylo whiffs on an empty netter in near hilarious fashion. Lucky for him Alex Giroux was behind him to pick up the puck lol.

Didn't you get the memo? Nobody except me is supposed to watch the Spengler Cup.

Acid08

Banned
Oh boy our third line is going to get smashed tonight, borderline 13th forward Kearns is centering it. Winnik and Cogs gonna smash their shit in. Hopefully Wingels can prop them up a bit at least.

Top line so beautiful though:

Top Bottom