• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Holiday

Banned
CryingIndian.gif

Oh, was it Greiss? I haven't seen a single moment or snippet of the game outside of GCL notifications.

Was hoping they'd put in Mike Smith to verse the #1 team in the league.

We gave up another 2 goal lead but somehow managed to still win, against even Florida?!?!

Sure sign of the apocalypse right there. But seriously, whenever we have a 2 goal lead against a team, the other team will 99% of the time come back to tie it, it's unbelievable how bad they are with 2 goal leads, completely unheard of. Would be interested in the stats this year to see how many 2 goal leads we have blown.

Oh, and Saints Row 4 so far is AMAZING!!! This game takes fun and stupidity to a whole new level!!!

Curufinwe

I was excited about them in 05, but my enthusiasm waned as we steadily became the league's worst team at them. Now I think they should have 5 more minutes of OT with only three skaters per team.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was excited about them in 05, but my enthusiasm waned as we steadily became the league's worst team at them. Now I think they should have 5 more minutes of OT with only three skaters per team.

Not quite. Should be:

10 mins - 4 on 4
10 mins - 3 on 3

If nobody scores in that time, they have 2-man sack races down the ice to decide the winner.

Quick

Banned
great "fuck it" gif.

Also, what a disgrace Kaspars Daugavins is:

4839646_orig.gif

Is this some sort of reference to something that he's mocking, or are you just commenting on him in general?

And I think I said this last year, but I really don't give a shit about the World Juniors. The Spengler Cup is actually more exciting to me than the Juniors. /totally cool guy

Is this some sort of reference to something that he's mocking, or are you just commenting on him in general?

And I think I said this last year, but I really don't give a shit about the World Juniors. The Spengler Cup is actually more exciting to me than the Juniors. /totally cool guy

The World Juniors is where you go to watch a player and get hyped about them only to find out that they're complete shit in the NHL.

i.e. Justin Pogge

Socreges

Banned

So you are Smileys audience then

Top Bottom