• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Alberts is so committed to his dive, he hasn't even been on the bench since faking being knocked out cold.

zedge

aaah, the classic "Canucks are all divers" argument, always productive

Sportsnet West being surprisingly impartial. I was expecting Pacific to be pro-Canucks and West to be pro-Flames, but they're being quite nice about it.

DOew9.png

Alberts is so committed to his dive, he hasn't even been on the bench since faking being knocked out cold.

Got to take it all the way. ;)

Im mostly joking about the dive jeesh

Don't mind Zedge. He said Niemi dove when some dumbfuck Flame elbowed him in the head while skating through the crease.

:lol

Go back to being banned.

Solo

Just got in from watching the game with some friends. Subban looked like an ECHLer and Markov looked like he should have retired 4 years ago. Ugh.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Just got in from watching the game with some friends. Subban looked like an ECHLer and Markov looked like he should have retired 4 years ago. Ugh.

Damn...I was watching the first period of that game while waiting and they looked ok. WTF happened...?

I'm not really bitter, just pointing out that zedge likes to call dives where there are none. Calm down birthday girl.

I'm calm bro :)

I feel like there could have been a bit of embellishment on alberts part here though, it's hard to say. He took a clean hard hit and I think it's pretty bullshit that mcgratton gets an ejection because of alberts reaction, especially getting called on something that didn't even take place.

zedge

I'm calm bro :)

I feel like there could have been a bit of embellishment on alberts part here though, it's hard to say. He took a clean hard hit and I think it's pretty bullshit that mcgratton gets an ejection because of alberts reaction, especially getting called on something that didn't even take place.

If anything it wasnt a complete 'dive' per say, but the way he reacted made it seem much worse, resulting in the game misconduct.

Smiley90

If anything it wasnt a complete 'dive' per say, but the way he reacted made it seem much worse, resulting in the game misconduct.

It "wasn't a complete dive per se" in a way that he got fucking knocked out. Not much "reaction" on his part.

Stasis

I'm so happy Kreider is finally playing up to what we've been hoping for since his playoff debut.

So much fun to watch, I'm getting his jersey. He's here to stay.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so happy Kreider is finally playing up to what we've been hoping for since his playoff debut.

So much fun to watch, I'm getting his jersey. He's here to stay.

Yeah, I need a white jersey since I haven't had one since my Messier one back in the day, and I'm thinking it's going to be Kreider.

Solo

Damn...I was watching the first period of that game while waiting and they looked ok. WTF happened...?

Turnovers (Markov made a terrible one that led to a goal and another that lead to a breakaway), bad pinches, errant passes, poor defensive coverage. You name it, they did it tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how many "first career/season" points have been scored against the Rangers this season. I'd fucking love to know that stat.

Smiley90

If we could make more than just 1-0 from our 24-8 shot advantage before Cowtown ties the game, that'd be great

Top Bottom