• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
tumblr_ljf4vcPmNU1qib4uqo1_500.png

Wut.

Even though that was just coincidence, my friend played for that team too and was a leafs fan

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/2007/12/24/pk_subbans_nhl_dream.html

He still favoured the habs though.

Quick

Banned
In what universe was PK a Leafs fan?

PK SUBBAN FROM TORONTO, ONTARIO IS A GOOD CANADIAN KID, EH. I REMEMBER HIM INSIDE THE BATHROOM AS A KID TALKIN' 'BOUT BEIN' A LEAFS FAN, EH.

AND I TELL HIM, I SAYS, "EH, PK, YOU'RE A GOOD KID, EH, YOU'RE PLAYIN' JUST WHITE, EH."

yyzjohn

Banned
PK SUBBAN FROM TORONTO, ONTARIO IS A GOOD CANADIAN KID, EH. I REMEMBER HIM INSIDE THE BATHROOM AS A KID TALKIN' 'BOUT BEIN' A LEAFS FAN, EH.

AND I TELL HIM, I SAYS, "EH, PK, YOU'RE A GOOD KID, EH, YOU'RE PLAYIN' JUST WHITE, EH."

*wipes away a tear*

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holy shit the Flames just killed Alberts

He went down and out, face-first on the ice. :/

edit: skating -phuh-

Smiley90

Wow.. yea. Need a replay didnt really see it.

Looks so weird. Didn't seem like a super dangerous hit at all, but Alberts fell like a bag of potatoes. Instant knockout before he even hit the ice. oO

But sure, call it a dive oO

I agree it shouldn't have been a misconduct, it was just a really weird impact.

Mcgratton isn't a dirty player, it was poor impact, the five should have been enough, but it looked pretty terrible since his lamp was out and he folded on the boards.

Well that's one way to start a game I guess.

Fei

Buffalo outshot 50-17.. going to a fifth round in a scoreless shootout. I'd say Miller deserves that tip o' the cap.

zedge

Mcgratton isn't a dirty player, it was poor impact, the five should have been enough, but it looked pretty terrible since his lamp was out and he folded on the boards.

Well that's one way to start a game I guess.

He looked fine when he got up.. I think he felt the hit near the head and over sold it.

Smiley90

He looked fine when he got up.. I think he felt the hit near the head and over sold it.

aaah, the classic "Canucks are all divers" argument, always productive

Sportsnet West being surprisingly impartial. I was expecting Pacific to be pro-Canucks and West to be pro-Flames, but they're being quite nice about it.

Top Bottom