• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Turnovers (Markov made a terrible one that led to a goal and another that lead to a breakaway), bad pinches, errant passes, poor defensive coverage. You name it, they did it tonight.

Hmm....wait are you talking about the Leafs...?

I hope now that December and it's shitty schedule is over, we can finally put it behind us and go back to frustrating the shit out of other teams. I'm not a fan of relying this heavily on goalies though, so hopefully Bozak coming back will spread these minutes out some more.

Kadri has not been playing all that well and you'd 'think' with freakin Clarkson there, who should be more of an instigator than Komarov, he'd have more space on there to do stuff.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, a regulation win is rare enough.

Why not?

i7Nwd4yX3VQKy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider is now tied for second in the NHL in goals amongst rookies and all alone in 2nd for points by a rookie.

(Hertl is first in both categories at the moment.)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SANTORELLLLLIIIIIIII

After not playing any offense in the 3rd period, this goal is very comforting

ZeroGravity

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 7m
Michal Neuvirth's agent Patrik Stefan says he's hoping for a change of scenery out of Washington for his client. A fresh start...
Wait, Neuvirth's agent is the Patrik Stefan?

Top Bottom