• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
45 shots for us is not bad offense. Lack of seguin and our goal leading defenseman out for season is huge.

No doubt the offensive pressure gotten much better over the past couple of games, but the absence of Seguin and Robidas is definitely going to hurt the scoring if they're out a long period of time.

kingslunk

No doubt the offensive pressure gotten much better over the past couple of games, but the absence of Seguin and Robidas is definitely going to hurt the scoring if they're out a long period of time.

We need to get on a long home stand and we should starting putting home games away. We're still in good position just need to win the next couple of games.

Cake Boss

Banned
We're going to start having a draft of our Sens fans in here to other teams bandwagons.

Towlie is almost shipped to the Leafs.
Kernal is going back to the KHL to support his Ukranian team and Melnyk.
Silexx is currently available, make your offers.
GSG Flash is on waivers.

I demand a trade to the Habs just so I can be with my bestest friend RedMan.

Quick

Banned
Towlie is almost shipped to the Leafs.

ibmayHPIqOQAms.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I demand a trade to the Habs just so I can be with my bestest friend RedMan.
You're like the Marchand of NHL-Gaf, your agitating skills would be useful on our side, but we can't take on any Sens after last year. Habs-Gaf has a full roster anyways.

Heretic

If no one makes a move I'm going to Offer Sheet Cake Boss! The captain isn't here but I'm sure he wouldn't mind :D

I see Dallas got beat by a fellow sub-par team today

edit: Also, a word to sens gaf. I may give you shit because fuck Anderson but I wish the previous 3/4ish Avs seasons on no one. If you guys can't bounce back this year a pick or two to build around Karlsson/Lehner will probably get you far. Just sell Anderson off to Edmonton and we'll be cool.

Socreges

Banned
I see Dallas got beat by a fellow sub-par team today

edit: Also, a word to sens gaf. I may give you shit because fuck Anderson but I wish the previous 3/4ish Avs seasons on no one. If you guys can't bounce back this year a pick or two to build around Karlsson/Lehner will probably get you far. Just sell Anderson off to Edmonton and we'll be cool.
You have to include 2008. Horrible team.

But that also meant you got Duchene. Then you got Landeskog. And MacKinnon. I've enjoyed the Canucks' success so much over the past several years. But there's something to be said for the players that come out of complete failures and horrible misery.

You have to include 2008. Horrible team.

But that also meant you got Duchene. Then you got Landeskog. And MacKinnon. I've enjoyed the Canucks' success so much over the past several years. But there's something to be said for the players that come out of complete failures and horrible misery.

There've been a number of years that I've not been happy with but I think I've genuinely pushed a lot of it out of my head. Shit was fucking dire.

Heretic

It was just brought to my attention from Captain Dastardly that Tabris has been banned! TABRIS HAS BEEN BANNED!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT GIF TO USE THERE'S TOO MANY OPTIONS

15SFz.gif

TABRIS DOWN

I REPEAT

TABRIS HAS FALLEN

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm 31 years old and have most likely been gaming longer or as long as you. My first console I got as a kid was NES during 1st Christmas it was out and first game I played was Duck Hunt and then Mario Bros right after.

Before then, I used to play classic arcade games at the bar my Mom used to work at before it opened. My friends had Atari, Intellivision, and ColecoVision consoles which I used to play. Don't remember as much back then though.

I'm gonna guess for this post? If so, that's a BS ban and shouldn't be for too long. I honestly can't find anything worse, he's had a couple posts in the "Nintendo is irrelevant" thread that probably made people angry... but nothing that's particularly offensive. The "I'm 31 and have been gaming longer as you" line probably got him.

I'm guessing 48h.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Have you kept this gif saved the entire time for this moment? Amazing.

Yep, too bad it isn't e3 times

anyway I think this was the kicker

It's not about making a difference in sales. Stop thinking like a Nintendo fan and think like a gamer. What would be the best experience (controls, graphics, sound, online functionality, OS features, etc)?

Red_Man

It's because he was port begging, I browsed the GTA SA to mobile thread last week, and 15 posters or so were banned on the first page for port begging. Worst part is he's probably jerking off to all our reactions. Good to see his video game opinions are just as dumb as his hockey ones.

Samyy

Yea wdf that was a soft, especially for a perma? Damn. I guess they are extra sensitive to due to console launches and stuff, idk.

Socreges

Banned
A lot of the time you don't get banned for single posts. You get banned because a mod has noticed you and gets a twitchy finger when you do anything remotely bannable. Seems like Tabris was being his normal douchey self in the landmine known as the Gaming Forum and made some powerful enemies.

Have you kept this gif saved the entire time for this moment? Amazing.
Not exactly. But I have a 'gif folder' on my old computer where I store anything I've made. The moment I saw that he was banned (on my phone) I fired up my old comp and found the gif. AFAIK he hasn't been banned since the gif was made so I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

Red_Man

Bish should allow us one night of original After Hours to celebrate this momentous occasion.

A lot of the time you don't get banned for single posts. You get banned because a mod has noticed you and gets a twitchy finger when you do anything remotely bannable. Seems like Tabris was being his normal douchey self in the landmine known as the Gaming Forum and made some powerful enemies.

Probably something about how the whole place is a den of impoverished teenagers.

A. That stings and

B. That shit will get you banned fast

Bish should allow us one night of original After Hours to celebrate this momentous occasion.

Paging Teethmummy

Silexx

I appreciate any offers for available space on a bandwagon, but I've decided to decline and will instead go down with the ship.

God speed to you all.

Top Bottom