• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

RC

Banned
You know you have nothing better to do man. You WANT this. No, you NEED this.

OJHZMpL.gif

Fine, this is as good an occasion as any:

wM2OYQZ.jpg

Acid08

Banned
What are the 'Cyber Monday' deals for the Playstation Store? Some great 360 deals, but mine is dead. If someone could at least point me to the appropriate thread, I'd appreciate it.
Yeah, I'm waiting to see if there will be any Vita deals. Spelunky sale would be cool.

Heretic

Did Dastardly post that in the thread before his band? That's actually really funny.

He, much like others including myself, thought it was a hoax which was why he posted what he did. He feels shitty about it now that it was confirmed.

Acid08

Banned
I'm really curious what's going to happen with Fast 7 now. Production is suspended indefinitely and, understandably, none of the actors want to work on it right now.

Osorio

I have no reason to watch this game tonight.

In order to win they need to trap

If they don't trap they'll get killed.

TUSR

Banned
i did over 20 hours of calculus on sat+sunday and im still not ready for my test today I dont think.

engineers dont need to know this type of calc.

Heretic

Ducks need time to heal... Instead we get/got the Sharks, the queens, and then the Hawks and Blues in back to back away games.

Osorio

Our 4th line tonight is Sestito-Josefson-Janssen lol

Guess old man Jagr will have to play 23+ minutes again

I guess. Its just weird how there is a flurry of games, then a big break. Second time this season.

The Avs have had three of those this season, We're one of only three teams that have played only 25 games. As 19 & 21 pointed out this last one is nice timing for injured players, but most of the time I see it as a bad thing.

Top Bottom