• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

HBO starts filming this wednesday. This should be.. uh.. interesting.

Was hoping they would have started last game, I thought I saw camera crew chasing Alfie down the hall after he got off with the third star selection. But that might have been for something else.

Silexx

Don Brennan (@SunDoniB)

It's coach Spezza out there today. MacLean and everyone else fell silent as Spezza shouted instructions for a drill the team was doing

Spezza now front runner for Jack Adams.

Wayne Scanlan (@HockeyScanner)

Turris limps off. Slashed by Conacher.

Iguessthatsthat.jpg

Phaneuf is under appreciated this season. Playing against the best players in the league on this shit stain team and still manages to be +12.

Learned my lesson with the low power shutdowns on the Xbone. So much slowdown if you use that because the system never truly shuts off so the memory is never cleared and Microsoft OSes are fucking TERRIBLE with that stuff. Xbone owners: make sure you do a true power down every day or two.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at the last episode of Season 3. Been enjoying it. Really like the Stone Angel episode. Carrie Mulligan was in it as well.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just shoveled a crap load of snow at 6:30 in the morning, good times. Fuck snow.

Snow >>>> you

I moved from an area where we got over 100 inches of snow a year to an area where we get barely 5. It's awful. I have withdrawals. I honestly get depressed--it's like reverse seasonal affect disorder. Every year I'm looking for jobs in Minnesota/Wisconsin/Michigan/Canada.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Toronto doesn't get much snow any more

I remember the days when it used to snow in October! Now we are lucky if we have snow on the ground before Christmas

I just switched to an old headphone amp I haven't used in years after getting the Astro A40 amp. That Astro amp is fucking garbage, good lord this is so much better. Not really sure what I was thinking.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I moved from an area where we got over 100 inches of snow a year to an area where we get barely 5. It's awful. I have withdrawals. I honestly get depressed--it's like reverse seasonal affect disorder. Every year I'm looking for jobs in Minnesota/Wisconsin/Michigan/Canada.

Same :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We forecheck brah
Hopefully I manage to stay awake long enough to see this mythical "Devils forechecking" you speak of

Leafs suck. That is all.
mM5Cc.gif

Osorio

Hopefully I manage to stay awake long enough to see this mythical "Devils forechecking" you speak of

Corsi dawg, Corsi

I will be watching tonight to see if Marty turns it up again after his dad's death and Gelinas' first game in Montreal.

yyzjohn

Banned

mM5Cc.gif

Seriously there's gonna be tons of Sharks fans at the ACC tomorrow too, there normally is, and they'll be cheering like mad as SJ runs up the score. I really need to find something better to do tomorrow night than watch that game.

Acid08

Banned
Seriously there's gonna be tons of Sharks fans at the ACC tomorrow too, there normally is, and they'll be cheering like mad as SJ runs up the score. I really need to find something better to do tomorrow night than watch that game.
I'm looking forward to it :D

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

I don't mind snow, just rather not have to shovel it 3 times today due to crazy drifting. Probably will getting 8 to 10 inches today. Come over and help me shovel, :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Corsi dawg, Corsi

I will be watching tonight to see if Marty turns it up again after his dad's death and Gelinas' first game in Montreal.
I'm fully expecting a 50 save shutout from Marty tonight. Devils games at the BC are probably the worst games through any season, he always becomes a man possessed.

Osorio

I'm fully expecting a 50 save shutout from Marty tonight. Devils games at the BC are probably the worst games through any season, he always becomes a man possessed.

Then it'll be 0-0 going to shootout. Can't see us getting more than 20 shots let alone getting one past Price.

Top Bottom