• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Was listening on radio. We were fucking leading...wtf...

Autocorrect changed originally to "we were leafing" which is true enough I guess.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Damnit I should have screencaped PK with his suit and hat, looked like The Mask.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getting out of the first tied is a victory, now the game can actually begin.

Hahaha god you are one salty biatch.

Oh noes my team got hit in a physical sport oh noes
Kings hit a lot while still maintaining possession, being a good team and play a fast, skilled game. Sens hit a ton because half their roster shouldn't be in the NHL and have no other discernible skills :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maclean deserves a massive retirement package for having to sit next to Cherry all these years.

Cake Boss

Banned
Getting out of the first tied is a victory, now the game can actually begin.

Kings hit a lot while still maintaining possession, being a good team and play a fast, skilled game. Sens hit a ton because half their roster shouldn't be in the NHL and have no other discernible skills :)

So what does that about the Habs when they can't even outshoot a skilless team like the Sens who just played last night and put up 6 against the Quacks and you guys could only muster 1. Hahaha not mention the youngest team in the league and the lowest paid one and we still crawl under your skin. I love it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Also, it's been 10 days since I shook a theoretically contagious Derick Brassard's hand (low end of the incubation period for mumps is 12 days), and I've had a mild headache all day.

I'm sure it's fine.
Pretty sure that if you're not already dead it means you're alive.

Root sports thinks it the Farnham hit on Eckblad but they've slashing Crosby and trying shady shit all game.

That doesn't explain all the lesser shit before that. The Ekblad hit wasn't even that bad compared to other hits in the league. Slashing Crosby so hard his gloves come off and full forcing him in the face isn't normal. I have no idea what's going on but refs have to rein this shit in before someone actually gets hurt. Regardless of who's starting shit now.

Foggy

That doesn't explain all the lesser shit before that. The Ekblad hit wasn't even that bad compared to other hits in the league. Slashing Crosby so hard his gloves come off and full forcing him in the face isn't normal. I have no idea what's going on but refs have to rein this shit in before someone actually gets hurt. Regardless of who's starting shit now.

Just deputize Steve Downie, it'll be cool.

Marvie_3

Banned
iM2HeVPWAAviB.gif

Top Bottom