• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

I Have a Confession Cosmic, I've been playing Be the GM Mode for NHL15 as Coyotes GM and I traded for Zuccarello,Kessel,Loui Eriksson and Stamkos.

OEL won the Norris.

Quick

Banned
I don't even remember what GIFs I used to post for a win. I guess I don't have to relearn it anytime soon.

I think there was one with money raining down, and one in which a gentleman was welcomed to The Orange County.

LaLGMDZ.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zucc's OT winner ties his goal total from all of last season, by the way, and it's not even Christmas. He's 4 goals shy of his career high.

Not bad for a guy 6 months removed from being a vegetable.

Stasis

We won! Just got home and saw. I feared checking while I was out, lol.

Feels bad for Hags. His besties scored all goals. He must miss being on the Rangers so much.

Also... I really wish I could try Xenoblade. Zero desire for a Wii U otherwise though. Maybe I'll get one for cheap down the line. Isn't there a new Zelda coming too? Two very desirable games for me could do it. Not much of a Mario etc. guy. I'll have to see what else would be of interest to me.

I Have a Confession Cosmic, I've been playing Be the GM Mode for NHL15 as Coyotes GM and I traded for Zuccarello,Kessel,Loui Eriksson and Stamkos.

OEL won the Norris.

That is beautiful!

What were you able to trade for that? And where'd the money come from!?!

I like it though! The pack grows!

zroid

Banned
Cancks take yet another penalty (hand over puck) but it didn't get called, haha

edit: RE Xenoblade, I'm finally going to get my mech tonight. Feel like I've pretty much exhausted what I can do on foot. 80 hours in!

iLLmAtlc

You guys ever wonder if 6 on 4 really helps? Seems like the icing advantage the D gains may not be overcome with the extra forward and less room

Marvie_3

Banned
Gotta say, its been almost 3 games but Scuderi hasnt been that bad at all. Hopefully it keeps going but the longer it does, the more his shortcomings are looking they were on account of Pittsburgh's coaching.

That is beautiful!

What were you able to trade for that? And where'd the money come from!?!

I like it though! The pack grows!

I think I got Stamkos for Two First Rounders.

Zuccarello for only a 2nd Rounder and a Prospect (Lol Rangers)

Kessel was harder to get. I had to trade 1st rounder from another team and 2 3rd rounders and 2 Propects

zroid

Banned
You guys ever wonder if 6 on 4 really helps? Seems like the icing advantage the D gains may not be overcome with the extra forward and less room

I feel like you should be able to look this up but I'm not sure if any stats sites offer that level of granularity. If there's a site where you can filter both PP and goalie pulled at the same time then it would be doable.

Top Bottom