• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
The #PooBowl

Yup.

n-POOP-EMOJI-ICE-CREAM-200x150.jpg

zroid

Banned
We often talk about stretches of high PDO in the context of meh teams winning lots of games, but when you have a team with good underlying numbers put together a PDO run, that's how you win 15 games in a row and become the President's Trophy favourite.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why I get angry watching this team considering their lineup. If only I had better things to do so I didn't have to watch.

Pikma

Banned
We often talk about stretches of high PDO in the context of meh teams winning lots of games, but when you have a team with good underlying numbers put together a PDO run, that's how you win 15 games in a row and become the President's Trophy favourite.
This is an english only forum, please zroid, refrain from using other languages to communicate or I'll be forced to report you

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
About 3 different Rangers might have scored on that play, but I'm pretty sure it's McDonagh it's going to count for. :D

EDIT: I take that back. It's the first one, which means...

KREIDERRRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

ehfGIJm.gif

Top Bottom