• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

yGxRIBW.png

I was Shocked about that Stat

calder

The tank officially begins now. Team is playing incredibly bad while presumably trying, may as well trade a couple of upcoming FA's and do this proper.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I haven't even watched a hockey game since Xenoblade came out and sucked up every minute of my free time... And I haven't missed a thing apparently!

Edit: oh hey we scored as I was typing that!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How'd Ludnqvist not stop that? He usually has those.

E - Wow, he couldn't even get his glove up.

I was wondering the same thing. Though he was being screened by McDonagh and it was a rifle of a shot. Even still, Hank wasn't even close on that one. He hasn't been himself lately.

KingBroly

Banned
I haven't even watched a hockey game since Xenoblade came out and sucked up every minute of my free time... And I haven't missed a thing apparently!

Edit: oh hey we scored as I was typing that!

I stopped after Chapter 2 or 3 when it first came out to play through Psychonauts for the first time. It was worth it. So now I'm trying to get to Chapter 8.

Calamari41

41 > 38
What chapter are you on?

I'm done with chapter four but I've been exploring Noctilum in the hours and hours since. It's honestly unbelievable how massive and filled to the brim these continents are. The game doesn't even need a story.

I stopped after Chapter 2 or 3 when it first came out to play through Psychonauts for the first time. It was worth it. So now I'm trying to get to Chapter 8.

Can't blame you for that, Psychonauts is an all time great game.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Has to burn for the team. Do pretty much everything right, don't really have the numerous egregious defensive errors of the past month, cash in on gifted opportunities...still somehow go to overtime.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm done with chapter four but I've been exploring Noctilum in the hours and hours since. It's honestly unbelievable how massive and filled to the brim these continents are. The game doesn't even need a story.

I just got my Skell finally and just spent like an hour after that tearing ass around all the continents. So awesome.

Pikma

Banned

Can't blame you for that, Psychonauts is an all time great game.

Noctilum's theme is fucking magnificent, I could listen to it forever

Top Bottom