• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

zroid

Banned
We should have drafted Konecny... I think we had that pick and traded down to the Flyers.

Although the players we got with the traded picks look good

Yawnier

Banned
We should have drafted Konecny... I think we had that pick and traded down to the Flyers.

Although the players we got the traded picks look good
We did. The 24th pick was from Nashville

Dermott and Nielsen boosts our D prospect pool though

Nylander interview in the intermission:
"There is a lot of people saying that I would be playing in the NHL right now if I was in any other team"

Mixed feelings about the Canucks game last night. A win on the road at the end of a long trip while spending most of the game killing penalties is something that could turn the team's fortunes around. On the other hand, those Matthews odds.

McCann, Horvat, and Baertschi have played well though. Hope they can keep it going. I wonder if Virtanen will be sent back to junior after the worlds.

eyeless

Although the players we got with the traded picks look good
the fact that his goal totals have gone down so much this year is a little concerning to me, only 7

wonder what the explanation for that is

Pikma

Banned
@JasonGregor

Three most improved teams at Christmas from 2014:
Stars +21 points.
Caps +12
Oilers +11
Three largest drops:
Ducks -21
Pens -14
Leafs -12

Ducks are so damn nice they gifted us 21 points

<3 <3 <3

Calamari41

41 > 38
Does anyone have the "dog wiping face with napkin" gif?

Is this what you're looking for?

giphy-8.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Englund looks like Cowen out there. What a shitty pick. That whole draft looks garbage for the sens.

The only decent prospect that came out of that draft is Francis Perron whole looks like another Hoffman.

zroid

Banned
Have the canadian broadcast showed ANy shoots statistics?

I don't think there's an official shot tracker for these pre-tournament games, but they showed an estimate (probably tracked by some intern haha).

1st period: Canada 11, Sweden 13
2nd period: Canada 24, Sweden 14

Top Bottom