• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Foggy

Settling in at 28th in the league. Last year was snakebit, but this year is inept. Hard to believe that they'll stay in the bottom 5 basement, but...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Glad that's over. Hopefully we get some Torts whining about that last call.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
God damn. With Tanev and Hutton out, the Canucks D looks like this tonight:

Edler-Pedan
Hamhuis-Biega
Sbisa-Bartkowski
Weber

I'm not sure of the actual pairings, but, Jesus Christ, that's not an NHL calibre defense. Hard to believe the team used to ice one of the best D-cores in the league just a couple years ago.

3 GAME WIN STREAK! GHOST BEAR STRIKES AGAIN! COOTS WITH 3 POINTS!!! HOT DAMN GIGGLY SAUCE I'M GONNA GET HAPPY DRUNK!!

FixedWindyEgret.gif

tumblr_mverr9NJah1rvyn6mo1_400.gif

white-people-dancing-9.gif

Oh yeah AROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was going to get a Gallagher Winter Classic jersey, but since he won't be playing I might go with a Beaulieu one. I just hope he isn't included in a package at the trade deadline, I can't imagine them trading him at this point.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
God damn. With Tanev and Hutton out, the Canucks D looks like this tonight:

Edler-Pedan
Hamhuis-Biega
Sbisa-Bartkowski
Weber

I'm not sure of the actual pairings, but, Jesus Christ, that's not an NHL calibre defense. Hard to believe the team used to ice one of the best D-cores in the league just a couple years ago.

Wait. WTF. Pedan is skating on the fourth line as a forward in his NHL debut.

I was going to get a Gallagher Winter Classic jersey, but since he won't be playing I might go with a Beaulieu one. I just hope he isn't included in a package at the trade deadline, I can't imagine them trading him at this point.

He's our best Dman besides Subban. He will not be in a package at the trade deadline trust me. We need him more than anything if anyone that's going it's Tinordi and Eller..
Maybe another Prospect.

This team tries harder to blow games and lose than they do to win...

But we actually won in a shootout.

Team is still pathetic blowing those leads to Buffalo.

Tanev out.

Sedin's & Hansen
Prust-McCann-Vrbata
Baertschi-Horvat-Dorsett
Burrows-Cracknell-Pedan

Edler-Biega
Hamhuis-Weber
Sbisa-Bartkowkski

Markstrom

lol

imBask

Banned
Pikma deserved it, don't forget that Pikma now rhymes with misogyny, racism and hatred. I'll set things straight with him in a ladder match folks, he'll regret what he said

oh wait we're not in wrassleGAF

Top Bottom