• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Quick

Banned
not sure why but I send a lot of emails when I am drunk. Like important emails too.

Somehow they make sense.

Go Sabres I guess tonight cuz fuck the Kings

I don't have my work email connected to my phone. Otherwise, I'd have sent profanity-laced emails to everyone.

One thing I really hate at work is people coming directly to my office to answer my email.

"Hey Quick, got your email. We're approved for shit."

"Cool. Can you put that on an email and send it to me? I want it in writing."

I don't have my work email connected to my phone. Otherwise, I'd have sent profanity-laced emails to everyone.

One thing I really hate at work is people coming directly to my office to answer my email.

"Hey Quick, got your email. We're approved for shit."

"Cool. Can you put that on an email and send it to me? I want it in writing."

:lol

yeah mine isn't office stuff since I am still in school but sending shit to potential employers or places I want to intern at or whatever lol

Not sure why I do it but it just happens. Got me an internship last summer though even if it didn't really have to do with my major.

But just tell people to give you a hand written thank you card or some shit. BOOM there you go. In writing lol

ZeroGravity

Joe Smith ‏@TBTimes_JSmith
Stamkos, in a seven-game goal drought, with one shot through two periods. On pace for lowest shot-per game total since rookie season
Only $12 million and he could soon be yours.

Beard or Stache? I haven't had much opportunity to grow either so I am wondering which I should go with!

No pics cuz I like my anonymity. But which do you prefer. I know I am talking to a bunch of dudes but I don't care.

Give me opinions NHLgaf

Xeteh

"Oh my God, look at that! What a little pass by Duchene!"

Yeah... it was from between his legs... no, it wasn't remotely close to anyone wearing an Avs jersey.

Beard or Stache? I haven't had much opportunity to grow either so I am wondering which I should go with!

No pics cuz I like my anonymity. But which do you prefer. I know I am talking to a bunch of dudes but I don't care.

Give me opinions NHLgaf

Cool people have beards.

"Oh my God, look at that! What a little pass by Duchene!"

Yeah... it was from between his legs... no, it wasn't remotely close to anyone wearing an Avs jersey.

Cool people have beards.

canstockphoto21478929.jpg

My big point of contention is that my shit doesn't connect like this. Should I just let it all out for a couple more weeks?

I should add that it is much fuller than this but that the stache and beard don't connect.

Line_HTX

Give me opinions NHLgaf

If you can rock the beard, go for it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
my only problem is that my beard and stache don't connect.

Like I said I can give it a couple more weeks but it doesn't seem like there is much hope connecting at this point :(

Same for me, I just shave the stache. Full beard, but without a stache. Looks good.

Like I said I can give it a couple more weeks but it doesn't seem like there is much hope connecting at this point :(

I say wait and give it a couple weeks/months before you give up on it, if you really want a beard. Believe :3

also damnit Pleks

I say wait and give it a couple weeks/months before you give up on it, if you really want a beard. Believe :3

Yeah my main problem before growing one out is that I have been not able to due to my job and I just shaved to not worry about being fired. But since I quit i wanted to see what I could do.

So I may wait at least a couple more weeks. at this point though sadly I am not too confident in a good looking beard.

Foggy

Hang tough. Sometimes a little patience can obscure stuff that normally wouldn't grow right. The middle of my chin grows hair much slower, but it looks full now. If inclined, I could have a beard pigtail.

Top Bottom