• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

dtT97kJ.png

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for defensive responsibility, I can tell you I have none. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you resign now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will fire you.

Simmons is a shithead

Pikma

Banned
Pikma I know you love me but you don't have to keep talking about me.

BTW the next Nier playthrough starts tomorrow. Or finish Xenoblade X first. I need to finish Star Ocean anyway

You were the one who woke up with the idea of shiting on our magnificent jerseys, what the fuck are you talking about?

Lol, I only have two months to finish Xenoblade X, that's impossible. Let's start Nier tomorrow, I'll go look for a cable later tonight, hopefully my nearest Walmart has them. Maybe I'll buy some alcohol while I'm at it, maybe.

You were the one who woke up with the idea of shiting on our magnificent jerseys, what the fuck are you talking about?

Lol, I only have two months to finish Xenoblade X, that's impossible. Let's start Nier tomorrow, I'll go look for a cable later tonight, hopefully my nearest Walmart has them.

THE FLYERS ORANGE IS GLORIOUS!!!

and sounds good! Ever since the announcement of Nier: Automata I can't get enough. Good thing I am not working this break since I will be replaying Nier and I still have a good 20-30 hours left in Star Ocean lol

Others are more than welcome in our Nier playthrough btw.

kingslunk

Lol, I only have two months to finish Xenoblade X, that's impossible. Let's start Nier tomorrow, I'll go look for a cable later tonight, hopefully my nearest Walmart has them. Maybe I'll buy some alcohol while I'm at it, maybe.

I just miss the like large star pattern that went on the whole jersey

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wow, 20 shots for the Habs in the first period, with 5 mins to go.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't remember ever seeing a team shoot 27 times in the first period, or any period. That's as many shots as you sometimes get in a match, Ottawa has only 8. Anderson is so pissed.

Pikma

Banned
Looooooool Ruff is starting Niemi again, what the fuuuuuuck

I'm not saying we'd have a remote chance of winning if he started Lehtonen instead but what the fuck is he doing? Doesn't he trust Lehtonen? Is Lehtonen still semi-injured? Is he protecting Lehtonen's artificial record? Did the Flyers not give Nemo enough work to make him feel tired?

I DOOOOOON'T KNOOOOOOW

Top Bottom