• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Xeteh

~2m of 5-3 for the Avs and zero goals.

I still remember Coach Q saying if you can't score when 5-3 you deserve the loss. Man this team is hard to watch.

~2m of 5-3 for the Avs and zero goals.

I still remember Coach Q saying if you can't score when 5-3 you deserve the loss. Man this team is hard to watch.

I'm just gonna not, I think. Fairly certain this year was decided upon being a wash by management once they realized no one was gonna bite on Mitchell and we're basically stuck with this brand of losers till next year. No Bigras call up, nothing. Just garbage all the way down. Which hey, if Bigras and the rest of our prospects (lol yeah) actually show up next year and are solid, whatever. It was worth it. But this is a new kind of hell for this franchise for sure.

I have no idea what the fuck Rycroft just said.

I appreciate at the very least that he's raw about how fucking disappointing this team is. That's something Altitude just would not let their broadcasters do until.. well, this year it seems like. Maybe last year.

But yeah he's a fucking crazy person.
Avs GAF probably wishes the game was only two periods

I want them to feel this one. Three more periods of this.

trifelife

Tuned in to see Laine destroy Hank followed by Perrault knee the Honey Badger who's ready to fight anyone. I guess it's an impassioned 1-0 game before the break?

Quick

Banned
ANDERSEN SHUTOUT

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LEAFS WIN

MARNERPOINTS

FIRST CAREER GOAL FOR FREDDY THE GOAT

JVR 300TH POINT

MATTHEWS GOAL

Gcivrem.gif

Erdrick

Yep, in a lost season seeing him develop would be a nice sign for the future at least.

Eh... We're not dead yet, but I have little expectations this year, given that they can't even string more than 2 wins at a time. Goaltending is our biggest issue I think, followed by our poor special teams.

Nice goal to finish off the Canucks. Looks to be the reverse of the last game.

calder

Eh... We're not dead yet.

Lol I knew you'd say that ;)

You're right probably but for the Jets to even start to get into a playoff race they'd need to improve in a few areas. One thing that might happen is other teams may lose ground when they get their insane condensed schedule in the second half. It sure hurt the Jets

Top Bottom