• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Line_HTX

Psst... Hey Merry Christmas. Yer favorite team is shit.

BG9buEz.gif

zroid

Banned
Sat around, watched Civil War, then Kill Bill Vol 2 was on so I watched that.

Hmmmmmm now that you mentioned it maybe I'll watch Kill Bill tonight too... I had bought this Tarantino blu-ray box set a few months ago and it's just been sitting on the shelf so far.

My girlfriend got me PSVR for Christmas so I spent the day watching my family try it and lose their shit.

Watching people use VR for the first time is as entertaining as using it yourself.

trifelife

Think I ate my height in Toblerone today. Watched sports with my grandma, did some baking and then made dinner for the fam.

Not sure why the NHL doesn't have a game or two today. The World Juniors don't even start til tomorrow so it's not like they'd be stepping on anyone's toes. What's more festive than a sport on goddamn ice huh?

Quick

Banned
Think I ate my height in Toblerone today. Watched sports with my grandma, did some baking and then made dinner for the fam.

Not sure why the NHL doesn't have a game or two today. The World Juniors don't even start til tomorrow so it's not like they'd be stepping on anyone's toes. What's more festive than a sport on goddamn ice huh?

NBA owns Christmas Day.

letting players go home for christmas

This is my 4th viewing of A Christmas Story in 24 hours.

I'm really drunk on Scotch.

I made a kick ass roast.

Fuckin eh it's been a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all, goodwill to all you aholes.

Opulence.

Marvie_3

Banned
This is my 4th viewing of A Christmas Story in 24 hours.

I'm really drunk on Scotch.

I made a kick ass roast.

Fuckin eh it's been a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all, goodwill to all you aholes.

Opulence.
I watched it 4 times before i even passed out this morning.

Top Bottom