• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Is there usually NFL on Christmas, or is it just cause it happens to be a Sunday?

plus most of the week's games were played yesterday

NFL don't give a shit :lol

The NFL generally avoids playing games on Christmas Day for whatever reason.

I believe this season is the first time in a long while they've played games on Christmas Day.

Socreges

Banned
This is my 4th viewing of A Christmas Story in 24 hours.

I'm really drunk on Scotch.

I made a kick ass roast.

Fuckin eh it's been a good Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all, goodwill to all you aholes.

Opulence.
I haven't seen it once this year. Nor Lampoon's. But I did see It's A Wonderful Life last night for the first time. Damn good movie.

You're all very good people and please forgive my insensitivity on occasiob. I sometimes forget you're human and not just internet forum automatons. 🙄

Marvie_3

Banned
I haven't seen it once this year. Nor Lampoon's. But I did see It's A Wonderful Life last night for the first time. Damn good movie.

You're all very good people and please forgive my insensitivity on occasiob. I sometimes forget you're human and not just internet forum automatons. 🙄
Im more of a poorly programmed AI myself.

Pikma

Banned

You think I'm very good people, soc? Are you sure about that?

Stasis

I'm loving Astroneer so much, even with glitches and memory leak/performance degradation.

This game is going to become so fucking awesome as it progresses. Like the opposite of the Rangers' season.

Wild have four players at the WJC. Three of them are team captains.

Kunin is Captain of Team USA
Eriksson Ek is Captain of Team Sweden
Kaprizov is Captain of Team Russia

LEADERSHIP BAYBEE

zroid

Banned
should I make an OT again?

it will be much more hastily thrown together than last year though, I don't think anyone will care

--

8ec47c55916f444983a7302b0a2377ab.png

this is Quick's handiwork isn't it???

should I make an OT again?

it will be much more hastily thrown together than last year though, I don't think anyone will care

--

8ec47c55916f444983a7302b0a2377ab.png

this is Quick's handiwork isn't it???
Yes please, im travelling in central america at the moment. So information in the OP about which canadian and american networks that show the games would be much appreciated :)

Cake Boss

Banned
I never realized how boring The Witcher 3 is, I have been trying to finish this game for a year now, and I just can't do it. So much just talking, walking, talking, cut scene, crappy choices and crappy fetch quests. Shitty horse controls and boring combat.

I never realized how boring The Witcher 3 is, I have been trying to finish this game for a year now, and I just can't do it. So much just talking, walking, talking, cut scene, crappy choices and crappy fetch quests. Shitty horse controls and boring combat.

How does it feel to be wrong about everything?

Yawnier

Banned
I got a hockey card frame display for Xmas that holds 20 cards

Was going through all my double cards and cards not in sets and decided to put all Leafs player cards in it, even a Kirk Muller one with his stint with the Leafs because why the fuck not, and also a card of Top 100 Leaf of all time Tie Domi from the late 90s.

I would take a picture of it but I lost my phone a week ago.

calder

I liked the Witcher 3 enough but once it was over I was so damn relieved. Dull combat, horrible performance, a string of boring/annoying main quests to end the game ensured I've never felt the slightest desire to get any dlc or replay it. That godawful horse sure didn't help. Overrated game, but I can at least see why ppl who don't mind the combat seem to think it's the game of generation or something.

Latvia that was exactly what I meant by fucking up a long 5on3 good job

Montresor

Just bought NHL 17 for $40 Canadian because of the Xbox sale.

It's pretty much the same fucking game. But in a ridiculous way when I see that the Leafs actually have a modern/updated roster (Matthews, Nylander, Zaitsev, Marner, Andersen, etc...) it seems worth it.

Been playing the past couple of months with Subban in Montreal and Weber in Nashville and no youngsters on the Leafs in my old copy of NHL 16. So the updated rosters are very very welcome.

Feels awesome to play with the Leaf kids in a video game for once heh.

Top Bottom