• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

So the leafs are making the playoffs? While being at the bottom 10 in the league for the majority of the season?

I guess the vets are waking up 🤔🤔

Draw-an-Old-Fashioned-Alarm-Clock-Step-15.jpg

zroid

Banned
I was looking at Tampa, not Toronto

zroid's first post remains very stupid, but I think I've helped him along a fair bit here

Lol stupid? It's no more stupid than looking at the current standings and projecting how the rest of the season will play out. I was just making a light hearted post about goal difference, but apparently Officer Soc won't allow that.

Once again, Merry Christmas

Lol stupid? It's no more stupid than looking at the current standings and projecting how the rest of the season will play out. I was just making a light hearted post about goal difference, but apparently Officer Soc won't allow that.

Once again, Merry Christmas

Then again, Soc doesn't care about a lot of things...aside from you know, correcting somebody's grammar on a post about OP having to deal with systematic racism.

Socreges

Banned
So you basically don't give a damn about dropping a literal shitpost on a thread?

Good to know that you are a real piece of work then.
Easy now. I was mocking the dude that said someone is fluent in English can't speak English. I'm not at all surprised it was taken poorly, but that wasn't my intent.

Quick

Banned
Saw that post he made on the racism thread, definitely below the belt, but I don't know, I just sort of chuckled at it.

OP had a shitty thing happen to him and I empathize with the OP, having gone through my own moments of racism, but rather than make a similar post to what everyone else was saying, he focused on something that probably bothered a lot of people, but not enough for them to correct the OP on. Bit of humour in a shitty situation.

I don't know if I "get" Soc or what, or maybe I'm just way off.

Socreges

Banned
Saw that post he made on the racism thread, definitely below the belt, but I don't know, I just sort of chuckled at it.

OP had a shitty thing happen to him and I empathize with the OP, having gone through my own moments of racism, but rather than make a similar post to what everyone else was saying, he focused on something that probably bothered a lot of people, but not enough for them to correct the OP on. Bit of humour in a shitty situation.

I don't know if I "get" Soc or what, or maybe I'm just way off.
The guy is fluent in English. Yet he had some fuckhead telling him he couldn't speak English. So my 'joke' was to simply point out the most trivial error (told and said is one verb, Decir, in Spanish. I taught English in Spain and it was a common mistake amongst advanced students for obvious reasons) as if I agreed with fuckhead.

I apologized to the OP in the thread. Poor judgement on my part.

Silver Arrows can definitely go fuck himself with the character assassination stuff, but at the same time I don't begrudge him for getting angry.

zroid

Banned
goddammit I wanted to watch last night's game from the Arizona feed (apparently they had some nice Matthews #content) but it's still blacked out :<

Quick

Banned
Leafs Rookies:

15535206_1223070031107031_779775905571536896_n.jpg

goddammit I wanted to watch last night's game from the Arizona feed (apparently they had some nice Matthews #content) but it's still blacked out :<

I had it on a stream, but it got really choppy. What I saw was fairly a straightforward jerk-off session. Interview with his peewee coach, his trainer/coach Boris ("Uncle Boris"), parents too I think.

Pikma

Banned
The Toronto Maple Leafs will make it to the playoffs, if anyone here thinks otherwise I have two words for you

ZeroGravity

List of injured Lightning players right now:

Steven Stamkos
Ryan Callahan
Ben Bishop
Jonathan Drouin
Ondrej Palat
Nikita Kucherov
Vladislav Namestnikov
Cedric Paquette
Braydon Coburn

Merry Christmas

zroid

Banned
Poor Bolts :(

the sad thing is they probably still won't be bad enough to tank and get a nice pick out of this potentially lost season

zroid

Banned
Crosby and Malkin are 1 and 2 in primary scoring

the hockey gods are doing this to me because I said McDavid was better

well I'm not even mad

Top Bottom