• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Line_HTX

The salt in here for a habs-leafs playoff series would be unbelievable. Could be something like we saw in that flames-canucks series almost 2 years ago.

Would you say it could be... even more explosive?

;P

I need a Boston and Leafs Playoff series

5RvTPcr.png

zroid

Banned
it's interesting how the Sens waited for a matchup vs Detroit to retire his number.

It seemed like Ottawa would be more inclined to ignore that part of his career than explicitly acknowledge it. I think they should have done it in a game against the Leafs, there's so much more history there.

Quick

Banned
it's interesting how the Sens waited for a matchup vs Detroit to retire his number.

It seemed like Ottawa would be more inclined to ignore that part of his career than explicitly acknowledge it. I think they should have done it in a game against the Leafs, there's so much more history there.

Not everything has to revolve around the Leafs zroid.

/everyon else

Quick

Banned
lol Friedman with the "get off my lawn segment" after Kypreos decided to shit on Luongo giving Andersen some props before the shootout.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Olli Maatta has 2 points in 35 games? It seems nearly every hyped Finnish player comes into the league with these huge expectations, and then shortly after reality sets in. Granlund, Teravainen,Pulkkinen, Maatta....

RIP Laine, you had a good run.

Cake Boss

Banned
I really haven't been following the NHL much this year so I keep getting surprised seeing all these young guys thought of us future studs who are struggling this season. Bjugstad 2 points in 17 games? Ekblad 10 points in 36 games? Duclair 6 points in 32 games?

Though I always thought Ekblad was being carried by Campbell....

It's almost as if they are young players and not everyone's career is a straight smooth path.

Top Bottom