• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

When we were talking about RPGs with good combat the other day Dragon's Dogma came up so I got that on the Steam sale.

Kingdoms of Amalur is another RPG that has pretty fun combat, it feels like an improved Fable TLC. It's a shame the world is pretty generic and the game gets repetitive towards the end.

When we were talking about RPGs with good combat the other day Dragon's Dogma came up so I got that on the Steam sale.

Kingdoms of Amalur is another RPG that has pretty fun combat, it feels like an improved Fable TLC. It's a shame the world is pretty generic and the game gets repetitive towards the end.

Kingdoms of Amalur was building to something and I think it needed a sequel.

Kingdoms of Amalur was building to something and I think it needed a sequel.

They were going to do an MMO after that if I recall, would have been cool to have an MMO with that action RPG combat. I always wanted Lionhead to hire the person that was responsible for the combat in Kingdoms after 38 studios shut down. Now Lionhead is dead too, which is also a shame as Fable Legends was actually fun.

Huge 2 points for the Bolts. Not very often you see Price lose a game when he has a 2 goal lead with less than 10mins left in the 3rd. Plus it's always nice to see the Habs lose! :p Oh and #Hedman4Norris.

Huge 2 points for the Bolts. Not very often you see Price lose a game when he has a 2 goal lead with less than 10mins left in the 3rd. Plus it's always nice to see the Habs lose! :p Oh and #Hedman4Norris.

I remember Price was in net and lost the game in the last seconds of the third when Johnson scored in the playoffs one year.

Johnson is Price's Kryptonite. He is always one step ahead of him

I remember Price was in net and lost the game in the last seconds of the third when Johnson scored in the playoffs one year.

Johnson is Price's Kryptonite. He is always one step ahead of him

Oh yeah I remember that. Pretty sure my parents do too as I woke them up because I was going nuts.

Anyways I don't come in here often but I'll try to stop by more frequently. I'm sure y'all don't get too many Bolts fans in here and I always enjoy talking hockey.

Quick

Banned
Leafs winning via the shootout? What?

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4J37V2E.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Had to wake up at 4am to get to the airport.

Get to the airport, get a notification saying the Kings still suck more than us.

Good shit.

Top Bottom