• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We really needed to make good on some more of those chances in the 2nd. Doesn't feel like it's going to happen in the 3rd. But we'll see.

EDIT: See what I mean?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-checks score-

5-6?!?!?!

Canucks scored 4 times in the 2nd to go up 5-2, Hurricanes score 4 times in the 3rd? WHAT IS GOING ON

I've seen this comparable a few times. Nylander has started to backcheck with some intensity now starting this season and sort of battles along the boards so there is that. I don't ever really expect him to be a 2 way God though.

I like that comparison though. Let's hope he doesn't develop Kovalev's bad habits

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
All 3 goals in this game have been plays were the goaltenders had absolutely no chance. Just happens that the Hawks made 2 of them, and the Rangers only made 1. Anything less isn't a goal against these two.

vainya

Neo Member
Carolina's black alternate outfit is doing some good work today. They always win when they wear it. They should wear it all year.

Stasis

All 3 goals in this game have been plays were the goaltenders had absolutely no chance. Just happens that the Hawks made 2 of them, and the Rangers only made 1. Anything less isn't a goal against these two.

Yeah it was interesting, what I caught of it. These have been some tight games between us. Had a lot of good chances on both sides with goalies playing great.

Tonight's starter against the Blackhawks:

AeepUQe.png

oh sick it's macklemore

Top Bottom