• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

imBask

Banned
How old is that beer flow chart

Either the price went up for the Canucks or my perception is distorted by the club section, or both

2015 I think, and it might be due to the size of the beers? maybe you guys have full sized cans and we have fake ass smaller cans

Razorskin

----- ------
The guys selling beer at the Bell centre have some high pitch voices, I can still hear them in my head.
Biere froide, cold beer!

Calamari41

41 > 38
6aec35bf-0478-49dd-af71-b793a76d4433.png
there

Is the beer so expensive in Montreal because of the Franc conversion?

Also, we need a chart with the relative price of RC Cola by arena as well.

zroid

Banned
Canada's WJC team might be rill bad this year

Last year I thought they were pretty good but got sunk by goaltending and some bad luck. But I don't think Strome can carry the team singlehandedly this time around.

Last year I thought they were pretty good but got sunk by goaltending and some bad luck. But I don't think Strome can carry the team singlehandedly this time around.

Marner will descend from the rafters of the ACC if things don't go well off the bat.

They Cut Mete :(

I know for sure that McNiven and Juulsen are a lock

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

The biggest issue with last year wasn't goaltending, it was coaching.

It was still very evident in summer camp those issues will persist.

calder

Haven't seen the Leafs play lately but I have tsn on and if Marner doesn't score tonight is he just being sent down to junior or waived outright?

so does anyone know when the gamecenter live monthly charges you ?

"Monthly charge recurs on the first of each month from October through June (no fee is charged for July, August or September, then resumes the following season)"

so if im reading this right. i will get charged on the first of January?
i signed up on nov 13

though billing history shows this

4526784e9f624ef1a197edd065351f88.png

my card has yet to be chargred?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Pirri-Jensen
Hrivik-Lindberg-Fast

Staal-Klein
Holden-Girardi
Skjei-Clendening

Raanta

We've set this game on Hard mode.

Some folks not playing tonight: Henrik Lundqvist, Rick Nash, Ryan McDonagh, Mika Zibanejad, Pavel Buchnevich, Matt Puempel

Entropia

No One Remembers
Watching the Canes vs. Canucks game. There's lik no one there. :(

It also seems like the slowest game ever and no one there cares.

Top Bottom