• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

imBask

Banned
2YfyRK5.png

"adversity"

Tom Gulitti ‏@TomGulittiNHL 2m2 minutes ago
That's 8 wins in a row for Columbus. Washington has won 6 in row, Philadelphia 10. Pens had 7-game streak ended with OT loss, but got a pt.

Tom Gulitti ‏@TomGulittiNHL 38s38 seconds ago
So, over last 12 days, Top 5 in Metropolitan Division is 25-2-1.

xVzszLL.png

Foggy

Looking at the goals, I would think Price was staring down the coaching staff and not the players. From the looks of it, they really only let him down in an egregious way on the 2nd power play goal.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Never thought in the beginning of the season that Columbus would be wrecking shit...they have the same number of points as the Habs in fewer games played.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price let in more than 2 goals, can't wait for the Zombie shitpost....

Lol Price. Let's in four goals and has a hissy-fit?

...ah there it is.

Missed the game, has there been any clarification on who Price was staring down exactly? Seems like McCarron had a great game, hopefully he can stick with the club and Desharnais takes an extra long recovery.

Pikma

Banned
You are so easy to rattle its fucking amazing, I am not even trying, I didn't even think that small bait would even work.

Habs peeps are a touchy bunch.

I know my team sucks lol what a burn.
It's the only argument poor imbask knows

"But but but... you're team is shittier than mine!!!!"

Foggy

Punished Price has been punching players and staring down his bench. The loss of his best bro Subban is hitting him hard.

PillarEN

Speaking of Subban. How come he's winning the All Star vote? People in Nashville caught the All Star bug last year or something?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Older overall but new to english
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky PC/PSP (Playable on Vita, however the third game coming in 2017 will be PC only)

Older overall but VERY new to english
Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel on PS3/Vita

I don't recommend many games as highly as these

Just hold out a bit longer for Persona 5. It will be one of the greats.

I hear Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II on Vita/PS3 is pretty good.

Just quickly going back to this - Steam has Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky... I'm assuming that's an older predecessor because it looks like shit? lol

maybe I'll hope for a Vita sale on boxing day and get Cold Steel ones then.

Just quickly going back to this - Steam has Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky... I'm assuming that's an older predecessor because it looks like shit? lol

maybe I'll hope for a Vita sale on boxing day and get Cold Steel ones then.

I think that's a port of a PSP game or something. It's probably still pretty good but I dunno.

wtf, Rasmus Ristolainen has 9 points in the last 5 games? and had an OT winner goal in the last game?

i didn't know he was doing quite that good.. crazy. he's actually a friend or former friend of a friend of mine :p (Turku Finland represent!)

Top Bottom