• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
C0JUfD5XgAA6nrk.jpg:large

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If the playoffs started today:

Capitals @ Penguins
Blue Jackets @ Rangers
Flyers @ Canadiens
Bruins @ Senators

Kings @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Sharks
Oilers @ Ducks

Some fire matchups in there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
According to Jerkshire on Twitter, Price attempted 40 passes tonight and completed 38. Pretty nuts.
The Habs dmen passing the puck back to Price when they're out of options a la soccer, has become a common thing this season, both amusing and practical.

AXE

The Habs dmen passing the puck back to Price when they're out of options a la soccer, has become a common thing this season, both amusing and practical.

I hate it. Some coach back in the day had a moronic principle: for every pass towards your own end and you have to make 5 away to make up. I think that it has a silly logic that works.

Overall the Habs have been losing me ever since they got rid of pk.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If the playoffs started today:

Capitals @ Penguins
Blue Jackets @ Rangers
Flyers @ Canadiens
Bruins @ Senators

Kings @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Sharks
Oilers @ Ducks

Some fire matchups in there.

Flyers are going to sign Leighton to a contract heading into the playoffs.

imBask

Banned
Missed the game last night

how do you manage to only take 13 shots against a team decimated by injuries, Ducks-GAF? I get that y'all think we're a "one man team" but you could at least try

calder

Jets lost 4-1? What the fuck? I only watched the first period but the Canucks looked, no offense, like absolute fucking garbage!

But wait, if the Canucks are hot trash, and they sure are based on what I've seen and my ability to parse statistics both simple and advanced, and the Jets LOST to them then that means...
1408.gif

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cactus

Banned
Jets lost 4-1? What the fuck? I only watched the first period but the Canucks looked, no offense, like absolute fucking garbage!

But wait, if the Canucks are hot trash, and they sure are based on what I've seen and my ability to parse statistics both simple and advanced, and the Jets LOST to them then that means...
1408.gif

To be fair, the Jets are hot trash as well.

Socreges

Banned

1408.gif

Perhaps you were focusing on Biega.

Though it's true, the Canucks are not good. And certainly just as true, the Jets are even worse. Is something wrong with Schiefele btw? He did practically nothing

Cactus

Banned
Cactus really following through on his pledge to amp up the salt

I see you 👀

I'm trying, but I don't think I'm cut out for it, tbh. I feel like a douche after, even though it's all in good fun. I do actually hate the Jets, though. Fuck the Jets. And fuck the Habs.

He should pledge to try to understand the basic theme of a post before replying and stepping on the punchline. :\

Hey, I completely understand where you were going with your post. What shook me is the implication that it took 35 games + a loss to the Canucks for you to realize that the Jets are hot trash.

whatever. after the Greatest Habs Team Since 93 wins this year it will only be a short two year wait till another Canadian team wins with the foretold 2019 Stanley Cup Champions, the Winnipeg Jets. they don't have to be good yet.

PillarEN

Looks like Howard's injury isn't too serious. Listed as day to day. Wings are pretty much reliant on strong goaltending cause they can't score. Powerplay is doing nothing.

Top Bottom