• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Petry has really picked up his offensive game as of late, huge addition to the teams offense.

1) I thought that whole play was offside in the first place.

2) I'm not sure that puck even crossed the goal line.

EDIT: Nope, the puck was in since it was on edge. I don't know about the offside, though, but the Rangers didn't challenge it, so moving on.
Wrong on both counts

Refs missing a lot of pretty blatant penalty calls

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Grabner's had two breakaways this period. One he hit the crossbar, that one he lost control of right into Murray's pads. Some last season Grabs tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our power play tonight has been turrible, just turrible.

This game should probably more rightly be about 6-1 right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lehkonen is such an incredibly smart player, and his play making has been very underrated this year.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bouncing in off of Mac's skate. Been that kind of game for the Rangers.

And just like that the score now more accurately resembles what it ought to. McDonagh's having a rough go of it out there right now.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well Detroits season is officially over. I hope they finish last so we can get a #1 pick. I've never seen them play this bad over such a long stretch in my life. They have no offensive skill beyond maybe 2 guys, a defense that has to be easily worst in the NHL and now Howard looks to be done for a few months with that knee/ankle injury. Mrazek decided to let in 3 goals a game this year, so they're pretty much dead in the water. Going to the wings/sabres game on Tuesday (my last game at the Joe), might bring a fire holland sign since I'll be 4th row by the Zamboni.

vainya

Neo Member
Well, I guess the secret to the Preds' success is for me to ignore them.

Farewell, NHL-GAF. Remember me for my anime celebration gifs.

The Devils lost six games in a row. The Preds were destined to win this one.

Our schedule gets worse from here on out. How low can we go?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Raanta makes 40 saves and the Rangers still get annihilated.

The good news is that we don't have to see the Penguins again until March 31. And then again on the final day of the season.

Top Bottom