• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

HAHAHA ok, any one ever listen to Habstalkradio, or Montreal Hockey Talk? One of the dudes just went nuts. I found the show just now. This is more like it. Get me some roast beef, I need to use this salt uP!

From HF: "What about Orr with his blatant knee trying to end Plekanecs career? Thread worthy IMO"

Yikes. If anyone wants a late night salty snack go over to HF.

Reading HF boards is like reading any comment thread on any of the main subreddits on Reddit. I can't think of a worst use of my time (yet I still read them sometimes)

Montresor

Pacioretty is a huge whiner. Yeah you got bit but he acted like Grabo got his sister pregnant. Go fuck yourself Patches, fucking running around screaming bloody murder for a minute straight. Grabo was in a fight/scrum with Prust, getting punched by Prust, and meanwhile Patches comes from behind and wraps his hand around Grabo's face.

Maybe Grabo deserves to be suspended but Patches is no angel.

Man, I don't know why but I love the Ducks. I think it's the fact they're from Cali, they have Teemu, and the phrase "Gettin' off on Getzlaf" makes me happy.

Spl1nter

Pacioretty is a huge whiner. Yeah you got bit but he acted like Grabo got his sister pregnant. Go fuck yourself Patches, fucking running around screaming bloody murder for a minute straight. Grabo was in a fight/scrum with Prust, getting punched by Prust, and meanwhile Patches comes from behind and wraps his hand around Grabo's face.

Maybe Grabo deserves to be suspended but Patches is no angel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EVgEZSJP_7M

To me it looks pretty clear that Grabo cant breath based on his reaction. There is a certain sort of panic in his action.

Montresor

KASSASSINAT-so close.

Bah I wish I didn't have work tomorrow. I gotta wake up at 5:30am. I'm feeling pumped, I'm in such a good mood after this Habs-Leafs game... I want to watch more hockey but I need to get some sleep.

And someone on HF suggesting Orr should get suspended for his hit on Gionta near the end of the game. And someone else saying McLaren was disrespectful laughing at Gorges during his fight. Forget what I said about this salt "gold mine." I can't read that stuff without getting pissed off. I'm staying off the main HF board tonight.

Socreges

Banned
For the privilege of now having Cherry stick around for the 1st intermission of the late game, we get to hear him prattle on about the Leafs again?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
yAfHLaV_zpse016d7ed.gif

Top Bottom