• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
SolidRepentantCaecilian.gif

Erdrick

We seem to enrage him. Like the game in Winnipeg last December when Brian Little got a hat trick, Roy had the eyebrow twitch and all.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Loved during the penalty kill when byfuglien was holding the puck against the boards he looked right into the camera and gave the "please brah" type of look when they tried to move him

Erdrick

Loved during the penalty kill when byfuglien was holding the puck against the boards he looked right into the camera and gave the "please brah" type of look when they tried to move him

Hah! I'm also glad that I wasn't the only one to notice.

iLLmAtlc

Looked ugly but I think they actually generated some decent chances tonight. Better than a lot of recent games, that's for sure.

Chris R

Don't the Avs know it's too late to try to out tank the tankers? We are going to miss the playoffs and get a shit draft pick :<

calder

What a scrappy game. Avs have just ruled the Jets for a couple of years now, and after that shitshow against the canes they needed this one.

Seeing ehlers scrap was probably the highlight, others than Buff looking at the camera during that pk

Top Bottom